An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Whole State Of Maine Needs Your Prayers!

Phoenix Reborn

Phoenix Reborn

They're going to use [i]tax dollars[/i] to actually fund and perform abortions! The Bishop is very offended by this cursed liberal junk. Please pray that this doesn't pass!

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='Phoenix Reborn' post='1222960' date='Mar 30 2007, 10:00 AM']They're going to use [i]tax dollars[/i] to actually fund and perform abortions! The Bishop is very offended by this cursed liberal junk. Please pray that this doesn't pass![/quote]
:madrant: WHAT THE....I can't believe this! What is our world coming to? :maddest: !!!!
Whats next! You've people definatly got my prayers

Phoenix Reborn

It's happening in [i]two states[/i]!? Or is is happening in more? Someday the culture of death is really gonna get it...

Pontifite 7 of 10

Here lets all pray this:
Lord Jesus Christ Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations that they may be preserved from [u]degeneration[/u], disaster, and war. May The Lady of All Nations, who was once Mary, be our advocate. Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster, and war. May The Lady of All Nations, who was once Mary, be our advocate. Amen.

Let there be change!

Yeah. I heard about this. (Well, I am from Maine so of course I have, but....) Yeah. Padre Paulo gave a Boss homily on how revolting this law is. It was incredible. But, yeah. Send us some prayers y'all.

:bigpray:

Deus te Amat

[quote name='thessalonian' post='1222988' date='Mar 30 2007, 10:40 AM']They're already doing it in minnesota. But I will pray.[/quote]

WHAT!! I didnt know this... can i move?

will someone please whisk me away to Vatican City.... please...

these Politicians are in my prayers.... .... the government is actually paying for children to be killed... what is this world coming to.... :sadder:

Lord Jesus Christ Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster, and war. May The Lady of All Nations, who was once Mary, be our advocate. Amen.

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='Phoenix Reborn' post='1224105' date='Mar 31 2007, 01:25 PM']Well...I pray it every night with the family, except on Saturday, when we go to Mass...[/quote]
Awww lucky I wish I could pray the rosery!