An Old School Catholic Message Board

Guess The Number Of Computers At Dust's House.

Dust's Sister

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1223984' date='Mar 31 2007, 10:23 AM']i guess...

[size=7]ok please send free tacos, so very tasty and good for you,[/size][/quote]

Birgitta Noel

-You guessed wrong.

-You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched cups while your back was turned. Ha, ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is "never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian, when death is on the line! Hahahahaha--[Plop-He drops dead.]

Edited by The Little Way

franciscanheart

im guessing three desktops since ive seen at least two and im sure theres another around there somewhere. that would leave six to be laptops.

Dust's Sister

[quote name='goldbug16' post='1224090' date='Mar 31 2007, 01:21 PM']Oh. Why did I think 12?

Um...6 laptops and 3 computers.[/quote]

You are correct!.... do you have a Jack in the Box in your state? They have cheap tacos, so very tasty and good for you,.

That's cheating!

If you have been there then you have an advantage!

(Sulks in the corner) (Plus we don't have tacos, so very tasty and good for you, in Albania!)

This thread has moved well past my first thought . . . quoting Carl Sagan after a tour of the dUSt domain . . . billions and billions and billions . . .

MissScripture

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1225655' date='Apr 1 2007, 08:28 AM']does this mean i DON'T get the tacos, so very tasty and good for you,????[/quote]
:rolleyes: Oh, give it UP!

If you come visit me sometime, I'll buy you tacos, so very tasty and good for you,!

[quote name='Dust' post='1225540' date='Apr 1 2007, 02:42 AM']You are correct!.... do you have a Jack in the Box in your state? They have cheap tacos, so very tasty and good for you,.[/quote]

Hip Hip for me! :smokey: Jk. I will share. tacos, so very tasty and good for you, for everyone!

[quote name='Rod' post='1225572' date='Apr 1 2007, 03:39 AM']That's cheating!

If you have been there then you have an advantage!

(Sulks in the corner) (Plus we don't have tacos, so very tasty and good for you, in Albania!)[/quote]

I have never been there. :mellow:

MissScripture

[quote name='goldbug16' post='1225956' date='Apr 1 2007, 02:04 PM']Hip Hip for me! :smokey: Jk. I will share. tacos, so very tasty and good for you, for everyone!
I have never been there. :mellow:[/quote]
I think he was talking to Hughey

I still think i won.... so tacos, so very tasty and good for you, please.

if not, please provide tacos, so very tasty and good for you, as consolation.

thank you