SevenSorrows Posted January 27, 2004 Posted January 27, 2004 September 11, 2001 Over 3000 United States citizens were brutally murdered. Terrorists attacked symbols of our freedom and destroyed the innocence within These monsters walk our streets freely, blending in the crowd with you and I Tomorrow they will strike again Don’t let it be your child The time for war is at hand! Stop Abortion Now!
SevenSorrows Posted January 27, 2004 Author Posted January 27, 2004 Yeah, in the United States 3000 babies are aborted every day. On September 11th, the whole country morned over 3000 people, yet every other day we turn our backs on all the babies that are killed and we let their murderers run free.
Spiritual_Arsonist Posted January 27, 2004 Posted January 27, 2004 OK guys, since I am the resident Spiritual Arsonist for Phatmass, I am calling on all you guys to set everyone on fire with this morsel of truth. Be cunning as snakes and innocent as doves my friends!
SevenSorrows Posted January 27, 2004 Author Posted January 27, 2004 I had been planning to make a cool flash out of it, with pictures of the twin towers and stuff...or a cool color brochure....but I am lazy..hehehe
Seatbelt Blue Posted January 27, 2004 Posted January 27, 2004 SevenSorrows preaches to the choir. We agree with you. Go somewhere that doesn't.
BLAZEr Posted January 27, 2004 Posted January 27, 2004 OK guys, since I am the resident Spiritual Arsonist for Phatmass, I am calling on all you guys to set everyone on fire with this morsel of truth. Be cunning as snakes and innocent as doves my friends! Can I buy what i need for that at Meijers?
nikkan_hanil Posted January 27, 2004 Posted January 27, 2004 Ahhh!! Oh wait... Whoah! I gotta share that. :rap:
VeraMaria Posted January 27, 2004 Posted January 27, 2004 there is a song by water2wine called "4000 voices" "I heard the news, the other day, 4000 unborns die each day.... ....how God must grieve....to see 4000 missing pieces....of his plan..." 4000 each day :ph34r:
foundsheep Posted January 27, 2004 Posted January 27, 2004 That's powerful... Really eye-opening... Yes, AMen.
chox Posted January 28, 2004 Posted January 28, 2004 i think the only reason everybody knows the #s from the wtc and not from abortion is because one goes boom and the other dosent
Spiritual_Arsonist Posted January 28, 2004 Posted January 28, 2004 Can I buy what i need for that at Meijers? Most definitely. What do you need???
FX2 Posted January 28, 2004 Posted January 28, 2004 we should make some commercials like those "truth" comercials.
cimlog Posted January 29, 2004 Posted January 29, 2004 I really feel that there should be more awareness about the wrong-doings of abortion. We need to find some publicity to get word out to more people. Random Question: Does anyone know if the tremendous number of abortions per day is added to the daily American death numbers? <_<
SevenSorrows Posted January 29, 2004 Author Posted January 29, 2004 3000-4000 in america everyday seems like a crazy number, but the "real" abortion number is probably 10 times that much from all the abortions caused by contraception. I saw one article that said that women on the pill may have 3-5 abortions a year due to the pill.
cimlog Posted January 31, 2004 Posted January 31, 2004 Great story for you guys. My youth group goes to the March for Life in Washington D.C. every year. I was so excited when I signed up because this is a topic I feel so strongly about. When I woke up at 5:00 to get ready for morning mass before our trip I happened to take my green scapular. I don't know why I took it when I left but I felt something inside that I had too. On our way down to D.C. we got a list of our representatives in the house and senate and stated their position concerning abortion. One senator from our state was listed strictly at PRO-CHOICE. When we saw that we knew that we had to pay him a visit to try and persuade him. An adult on the trip said, "How cool would it be if we could put a green scapular in his office and pray for a change in his views." I overheard this and spoke up. I pulled out my green scapular and had it blessed by our priest that was traveling with us. After the march we went to his office. He was unable to speak to us because he was in a meeting. So I gave the scapular to an adult and she snuch under a seat cushion in his office. We left the building feeling so great not to mention sneaky. That year are senator's mindset started to change. He then voted against partial-birth abortion and continues to move towards pro-life. Recently he said that he is against abortion, he just feels that the government should not have a say. Slowly but surely he is coming around the mountain. My friend went on the trip this year and went to his office again. After 365 days the scapular was in the exact same spot as before! What a miracle and great story. The March for Life is an unforgettable experience. Try it if you have the chance and continue to write your legislatures! :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now