An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lets Talk Citizen X

FullTruth

[quote name='Azriel' post='1225948' date='Apr 1 2007, 05:02 PM']This is because, pie, is truly of Satan.[/quote]

WHAT?? You spake blasphemies... pie is a mighty substance that should be revered with the greats such as cake and Catholicism and.. and... Welshcakes! mmmm... :rolleyes:

hoosieranna

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1226012' date='Apr 1 2007, 03:32 PM']WHAT?? You spake blasphemies... pie is a mighty substance that should be revered with the greats such as cake and Catholicism and.. and... Welshcakes! mmmm... :rolleyes:[/quote]

You like bara brith? Come on over, cyfaill!

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1226015' date='Apr 1 2007, 05:35 PM']You like bara brith? Come on over, cyfaill![/quote]

Hahaha.... now you lost me... :detective:

[edit: I realize somewhat that you are speaking Welsh. My understanding of it is next to Nil. )

Edited by Sacred Music Man

hoosieranna

Sorry, I got excited. Welshcakes are bara brith in Welsh. Cyfaill is a word for friend. I spent a semester in north Wales and fell in love with the place.

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1226031' date='Apr 1 2007, 05:43 PM']Sorry, I got excited. Welshcakes are bara brith in Welsh. Cyfaill is a word for friend. I spent a semester in north Wales and fell in love with the place.[/quote]

Sweet. That's really awesome... I have some Welsh heritage. I wanna go visit Wales some day... Before that, I'm going to take a Welsh language class in University first. :)

hoosieranna

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1226057' date='Apr 1 2007, 04:02 PM']Sweet. That's really awesome... I have some Welsh heritage. I wanna go visit Wales some day... Before that, I'm going to take a Welsh language class in University first. :)[/quote]

Cool. I studied in Bangor. It's a good place to start, non-threatening, on a motorway, and on train lines.

Back on topic: Who is this Citizen X anyway?

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1226074' date='Apr 1 2007, 04:10 PM']Cool. I studied in Bangor. It's a good place to start, non-threatening, on a motorway, and on train lines.

Back on topic: Who is this Citizen X anyway?[/quote]
I'm X. I have no name. I'm not in the system. I am above the system, beyond it.

[quote name='Citizen X' post='1226093' date='Apr 1 2007, 03:24 PM']I'm X. I have no name. I'm not in the system. I am above the system, beyond it.[/quote]

so you don't pay taxes?

hoosieranna

[quote name='Citizen X' post='1226093' date='Apr 1 2007, 04:24 PM']I'm X. I have no name. I'm not in the system. I am above the system, beyond it.[/quote]

[quote name='StThomasMore' post='1226109' date='Apr 1 2007, 04:35 PM']so you don't pay taxes?[/quote]

No silly, he's a Man in Black. If we're playing at that, I'm A.

[quote name='StThomasMore' post='1226109' date='Apr 1 2007, 04:35 PM']so you don't pay taxes?[/quote]

Of course not. The taxpayer dollar helps pay for me, though.

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1226113' date='Apr 1 2007, 04:37 PM']No silly, he's a Man in Black. If we're playing at that, I'm A.[/quote]

You're A? You know that MIB Regulatory Code 157.8.4 B §5 expressly prohibits two agents on one site?

Z's gonna hear about this.

hoosieranna

[quote name='Citizen X' post='1226127' date='Apr 1 2007, 04:47 PM']Of course not. The taxpayer dollar helps pay for me, though.
You're A? You know that MIB Regulatory Code 157.8.4 B §5 expressly prohibits two agents on one site?

Z's gonna hear about this.[/quote]

Have you had your biannual cat scan, Code 2.6.3 A para 1? I think you may be delusional, and need immediate medical attention. Cat scans come before site covert ops because they are more important my clandestine friend.

MissScripture

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1226138' date='Apr 1 2007, 03:54 PM']Have you had your biannual cat scan, Code 2.6.3 A para 1? I think you may be delusional, and need immediate medical attention. Cat scans come before site covert ops because they are more important my clandestine friend.[/quote]
If we're talking the medical thing...it's actually called a CT scan. Unless we're talking having a cat sniff around him or something...although what that would show, I have no idea! :idontknow:

hoosieranna

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1226146' date='Apr 1 2007, 04:59 PM']If we're talking the medical thing...it's actually called a CT scan. Unless we're talking having a cat sniff around him or something...although what that would show, I have no idea! :idontknow:[/quote]

I know that, but didn't type it. Thanks for the correction. However, what the cat would show is also highly classified. Sorry ma'am, can't tell.