An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Really Lied To Start The War In Iraq?

Aloysius

which lied in order to start the war?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='GodChaser' post='1312739' date='Jul 4 2007, 07:31 PM']And you must believe it was Muslims with wire cutters took over 4 planes, and flew them into the twin towers, and the Pentegon. . .

I have more common sense to realize they were helped, by whom, I don't know, but they were helped along to accomplish their mission.

Glory to God and Power to the Resistance![/quote]
uhhh, perhaps you should cutback on the Tim Hortons...?
pax

Edited by EJames

kamiller42

[quote name='GodChaser' post='1312739' date='Jul 4 2007, 09:31 PM']And you must believe it was Muslims with wire cutters took over 4 planes, and flew them into the twin towers, and the Pentegon. . .

I have more common sense to realize they were helped, by whom, I don't know, but they were helped along to accomplish their mission.[/quote]
Yes, they were helped by an Al Qaeda network based in Afghanistan. And?

[quote name='kamiller42' post='1313915' date='Jul 5 2007, 02:20 PM']Yes, they were helped by an Al Qaeda network based in Afghanistan. And?[/quote]
And Al Qaeda was financed by the CIA during the Afghaistan war in the 1980s.

In fact, Osama Bin Laden was on the CIA Payroll during the Clinton Adminstration.

[url="http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/binladen_cia.html"]Osama bin Laden, A.K.A. CIA Asset "Tim Osman"[/url]

[url="http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/articlesosama.html"]More Articles about Osama[/url]

[url="http://emperors-clothes.com/news/probestop-i.htm"]Gaping Holes in the "Washington Hates bin Laden' Story[/url]

[url="http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/CIA_Created_Osama.htm"]How the CIA created Osama bin Laden[/url]

I could go on and on, but 9/11 is about making the Christian and Islamic world to destroy each other, and give a bad taste for either religion to the populace.

[quote name='"Albert Pike and Three World Wars"'][url="http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm"]Link[/url]
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in the Middle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off.[/quote]

You guys really need to dust up on your critical thinking skills. Not everything single thing in the news is true.

Case in point, I've recently embedded a video in which Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfield said that Osama Bid Laden had dozens of underground mountain complexs that had openings big enough for tanks, with ventelation, rooms, stairs, and hydro electric power. Each of these would have probably taken about a couple of thousand men a few years to create. Multiply this by dozens, well, you wouldn't have enough to plan out terrorist attacks, you'd be constantly building one of these complexes. Unless, of course, some prophet of the Islamic Faith got a word from Allah to build such complexes way before Osama Bin Laden was born!

Lies, Lies, Lies!

9/11 was an inside job!

Osama bid Laden is dead by now, and his 'image' is only being used to keep this war on terror going in the Islamic and Christian World, and you fell for it!

Edited by GodChaser

[quote]There is intelligence and there is credible intelligence. You can't base a war on intercepting a scientist lying about his job productivity. You have to have credible physical evidence that "yes, there are" or 'no there are not." If we had a phone conversation on tape, then we should have been working harder to figure out if it is reliable or not. We can't just be waiting with our guys in the planes and when we hear some low-level flunky say "yeah, we've got anthrax ready to go", send everyone in like bees on a popsicle. Even if scientists lied to Saddam, we still have the responsibility to reasonably confirm that intelligence before we rush in and destabilize the entire region for decades to come.[/quote]

I'm not so much interested in discussion about whether or not we should have gone to war in the first place... I've been saying for a long time that debates about whether we should have gone to war in the first place are pointless since we already went, and all that jazz. anyway, mostly this poll (from a long time ago, btw, someone bumped it with a vote or somethin) was directed towards those who would say that Bush outright LIED to get us into the war, that is quantifiably untrue.

How credible of intelligence would it be to discoveer that Sadam Hussein and his entire government absolutely believed they had WMDs? I'd say that's pretty darned credible. it's a little bit different than some low level chatter from random dudes claiming to have anthrax, it'd be verification from the highest levels of Iraqui government that Iraq was indeed in possessioin of WMDs.

overall, though, and this will probably shock EVERYONE, I'm totally feeling Ron Paul's Constitutionalist foreign policy positions. haha, but seeing as he probably won't make it :(, I'm also totally on board with Fred Thompson, even though he's more of a continuation of our current meddlesome foreign policies..

but anyway, the only thing this hypothesis serves to do is show that Bush did not outright LIE. And if Sadam himself believed he had WMDs, Bush's beleif that he had WMDs was not all that unfounded. that's abut it.

As to the all-over-the-wall conspiracies from Godchaser... and the laughable assertion that us not buying into them means we lack critical thinking skills... it's a little bit of delusion mixed with propoganda stringing together random unassosiated true facts with unfounded assertions and mistruths. No need to dignify them with a response: this poll had one purpose and one purpoose only: propose a credible theory for why it was not a Bush lie, though possibly a Bush miscalculation, I wouldn't argue it wasn't that.

kamiller42

[quote name='GodChaser' post='1314747' date='Jul 5 2007, 11:05 PM']And Al Qaeda was financed by the CIA during the Afghaistan war in the 1980s.

In fact, Osama Bin Laden was on the CIA Payroll during the Clinton Adminstration.[/quote]
:rolleyes: This is not true. As much as I despise Clinton, I would never say Clinton had Bin Laden on his payroll. And, no the CIA did not fund Bin Laden and Al Qaeda. They didn't need to! Bin Laden had his own cash. The CIA had Afghanistan natives to work with. Peter Bergen of CNN said it best.

[quote]The story about bin Laden and the CIA -- that the CIA funded bin Laden or trained bin Laden -- is simply a folk myth. There's no evidence of this. In fact,[b] there are very few things that bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri and the U.S. government agree on. They all agree that they didn't have a relationship in the 1980s.[/b] And they wouldn't have needed to. Bin Laden had his own money, he was anti-American and he was operating secretly and independently. The real story here is the CIA did not understand who Osama was until 1996, when they set up a unit to really start tracking him.
[url="http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/08/15/bergen.answers/index.html"]Source[/url][/quote]
Note: CNN is not a fan of the Bush administration, conservatives, or republicans.

[quote]You guys really need to dust up on your critical thinking skills. Not everything single thing in the news is true.[/quote]
Not everything you read on the internet is true. You should verify the quality of the sources you post.

[quote]Lies, Lies, Lies!

9/11 was an inside job!

Osama bid Laden is dead by now, and his 'image' is only being used to keep this war on terror going in the Islamic and Christian World, and you fell for it![/quote]
I don't blame you for your position. Your mind has been fed junk food. Your sources are not reliable. Coming to the conclusions you have drawn here is understandable and refutable.

[quote name='kamiller42' post='1315025' date='Jul 6 2007, 02:40 AM']:rolleyes: This is not true. As much as I despise Clinton, I would never say Clinton had Bin Laden on his payroll. And, no the CIA did not fund Bin Laden and Al Qaeda. They didn't need to! Bin Laden had his own cash. The CIA had Afghanistan natives to work with. Peter Bergen of CNN said it best.
Note: CNN is not a fan of the Bush administration, conservatives, or republicans.
Not everything you read on the internet is true. You should verify the quality of the sources you post.
I don't blame you for your position. Your mind has been fed junk food. Your sources are not reliable. Coming to the conclusions you have drawn here is understandable and refutable.[/quote]
I feel sorry for you.

Guess what, I'm caucasian! But hey wait, you're going to have to prove that one!

9/11 is an inside job, no matter what you want to believe.

Here's something you need to think about. Prescott Bush, the Grand Father of the President, stole Geronimos bones for the Skulls and Bones Faternity, which President Bush also belongs too, and Prescott Bush funded Adolph Hitler, and had his assets seized in 1941!

It is not a well known fact, that the Bush Family fortune was made off the gold teeth of Jewish people who were exterminated in consentration camps! Gotta love foundation of that fortune.

Every single year, President Bush, and other prominent people in the world go to Boheimien Grove and have a Mock Human Sacrifice to Molech, which is the god the Ammorites use to sacrifice their first born son in fire too.

President Bush is a Satanist, and a Tare. If you believe he is a Christian, you will forever be under his lie to the nation!

So, instead of being insulting dude, I ask you, pray to God who gives out wisdom liberally to those who ask for it, and ask him if President Bush has a walk with him!

BTW, I dont' watch CNN much, or Fox News, or CTV, or any of that carp, because they will put the most ridiculous things, like Osama Bin Laden has dozens of mountain bases, each that would take years for many workers to create, all through out the moutain regions of Tora Bora! They'll print and broadcast anything!

And CNN isn't a big fan of my canidate Ron Paul! Ron Paul is the only sane person in the canidates.

BTW, did you know Hillary Clinton is a Wiccan Priestess. I can supply that article to you, if you need it!

All of our leaders are Satanists and Occultists, and if you don't believe that, you don't believe the word of God, because the Word of God says all the kings of the world have committed fornication with the Whore of Babylon, which represents the occult world! They are all good for nothing, and need to be taken out, and all the governments immediately dissolved, so only God, his word, and his will can have reign over us!

Wake up Zombie. Our Elected Leaders should never be trusted. That is a fundemental concept of Democracy, that the founding fathers of the USA ensured would happen through the constitution! They wanted to ensure no leader in office had too much power.

Now, we have a power hungry president who listens to all kinds of phone calls without a warrent, to make sure the populace is safe! BS! If you believe this is okay, you need to get your head checked! It's fine MR. President. You can listen to all the calls you want. You're not going to abuse my trust, I know it! LOL!

Edited by GodChaser

kamiller42

[quote name='GodChaser' post='1315075' date='Jul 6 2007, 10:04 AM']9/11 is an inside job, no matter what you want to believe.[/quote]
It's not what I believe. It's called "evidence." If any belief is required, it's in crazy "9/11 was inside job" theories.

[quote]And CNN isn't a big fan of my canidate Ron Paul! Ron Paul is the only sane person in the canidates.[/quote]
You are for Ron Paul? Did you know he's a Free Mason and member of the Illuminati and Trilateral Commission? Are you a Free Mason too? Ron Paul is also a [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_humanoid"]reptilian humanoid[/url]! You want to vote an alien race into the White House?! Oh wait, you're Canadian. You can't vote for U.S. president. Whew!

[quote]Wake up Zombie. Our Elected Leaders should never be trusted. That is a fundemental concept of Democracy, that the founding fathers of the USA ensured would happen through the constitution! They wanted to ensure no leader in office had too much power.

Now, we have a power hungry president who listens to all kinds of phone calls without a warrent, to make sure the populace is safe! BS! If you believe this is okay, you need to get your head checked! It's fine MR. President. You can listen to all the calls you want. You're not going to abuse my trust, I know it! LOL![/quote]
If you were running for office, could I trust you?

The president can monitor international calls without warrant. So? He is NOT monitoring domestic calls.

I guess this bit of news is going to ruin your day.
[quote][b]Court dismisses lawsuit on spying program[/b]

CINCINNATI (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court ruled on Friday a lawsuit challenging the domestic spying program created by President George W. Bush after the September 11 attacks must be dismissed, in a decision based on narrow technical grounds.

The appeals court panel ruled by a 2-1 vote that the groups and individuals who brought the lawsuit, led by the American Civil Liberties Union, did not have the legal right to bring the challenge in the first place.

The surveillance program was authorized by Bush to monitor the international phone calls and e-mails of U.S. citizens, without first obtaining a court warrant. A lower court had ruled in August 2006 that the program was unconstitutional.

The Bush administration appealed, and the appeals court in Cincinnati set aside the decision.

The appeals court did not decide the merits of the lawsuit challenging the program as illegal and unconstitutional. It just held that the plaintiffs did not have standing or the legal right to sue.

The ACLU plaintiffs included lawyers who said they could not defend clients accused of terrorism because the government, under the wiretapping program, could listen into attorney-client conversations.
[url="http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070706/ts_nm/bush_eavesdropping_dc_3"]Source[/url][/quote]

[quote name='kamiller42' post='1315419' date='Jul 6 2007, 02:11 PM']It's not what I believe. It's called "evidence." If any belief is required, it's in crazy "9/11 was inside job" theories.
You are for Ron Paul? Did you know he's a Free Mason and member of the Illuminati and Trilateral Commission? Are you a Free Mason too? Ron Paul is also a [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_humanoid"]reptilian humanoid[/url]! You want to vote an alien race into the White House?! Oh wait, you're Canadian. You can't vote for U.S. president. Whew!
If you were running for office, could I trust you?

The president can monitor international calls without warrant. So? He is NOT monitoring domestic calls.

I guess this bit of news is going to ruin your day.[/quote]
Don't waste your time, kamiller.
The Real Truth can be found only on select poorly-built conspiracy websites.
Anything which claims contrary is lies and propaganda.
Don't be a robot zombie of the Lizard-men Elites!