An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Have Returned Here

1337 k4th0l1x0r

1337 k4th0l1x0r

Greetings everyone,

It has been a while since I was last here and I have been on a long spiritual journey and I would like to let you know about it. I started doing some serious investigation into the Catholic faith several months ago trying to resolve some issues I was having. As I dove deeper, I found what Christ and the church really were pointing to, and that is total submission to Allah. I found that Christianity wasn't the answer and it left me with a deeper yearning. That yearning has been satisfied in following the teachings of Prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon Him). I would like to share with you all the peace that comes with total submission to Allah. I first said the Shahadah several months ago and I say it many times per day. Whenever I do, I feel inner peace and strength. If any of you want to know more about how Islam is the true faith, please message me and I would love to share it with you.

Sincerely,
Fop al-Lori (formerly know as Jay)

Interesting turn of events for you. So, let me get this straight, you chose to follow the Muslim faith because you feel better when you pray their prayers?

If it was more, I would love to hear.

Interesting turn of events for you. So, let me get this straight, you chose to follow the Muslim faith because you feel better when you pray their prayers? If it was more, I would love to hear.

You are right about total submission to the Lord. Did you not get that following Catholicism? If not, I think you missed something.

I would be interested in knowing what you feel / believe you are getting now that you were inable to get when you were a practicing Catholic? I would think if it were just the prayers then that has something to do with your dedication and belief in what you are praying for which could be obtained in either religion. So what are you getting from your new faith that was lacking in your other?

1337 k4th0l1x0r

[quote name='prose' post='1225695' date='Apr 1 2007, 12:28 PM']Interesting turn of events for you. So, let me get this straight, you chose to follow the Muslim faith because you feel better when you pray their prayers?

If it was more, I would love to hear.[/quote]
Prose,

It is definitely more than that. It is because I now follow the one true faith. You infidels have no idea of what it means to be Muslim. Even I don't know everything yet. I've only read the Qu'ran in English and am still learning Arabic, the true language of Allah.

Sincerely,
Fop al-Lori

a three month hiatus from Phatmass just to add credence to an April Fool's message . . . that's real dedication to the joke - or is it corroborating evidence?

inquiring minds want to know

puellapaschalis

[quote name='Seven77' post='1225791' date='Apr 1 2007, 10:03 PM']that's not funny dude...[/quote]

If this is indeed an April Fool's thing, most definitely agreed.

PP

1337 k4th0l1x0r

I guess you saw right through it. No, the hiatus was not a part of the joke. I've been busy with a kid. But I was thinking of posting a few weeks ago and decided to delay coming back for the sake of a good joke. How many of you figured out the name I changed to?