An Old School Catholic Message Board

Your Picks For The World Series

Guest T-Bone

ok seroiusly. You just had to pick the two most annoying baseball teams ever!?!?

Astros vs. Cards

cards and Astros are almost the same good, that's why it's so fun to watch them play each other. However the Astros will play them in the world series because they will win. :yes:

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='T-Bone' post='1226443' date='Apr 1 2007, 08:40 PM']Your Picks for the World Series
Yankees v. Cards. Yankees win.[/quote]

I would probably watch that.

something needs to be said about the twins. Best pitcher in baseball, one of the best bullpens. a handful of quality bats. I like the team

Three words:

New York Yankees.

That's it.

A-Rod...Jeter...Damon...Melky...Petitte....Mariano Rivera....Posada....Giambi....Abreu....

It's gonna be an awesome year!!!!!

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='thedude' post='1228584' date='Apr 3 2007, 01:15 PM']Tigers vs. Doesn't matter.[/quote]

That a prediction or a desire?

[quote name='kujo' post='1228468' date='Apr 3 2007, 02:29 PM']Three words:

New York Yankees.

That's it.

A-Rod...Jeter...Damon...Melky...Petitte....Mariano Rivera....Posada....Giambi....Abreu....

It's gonna be an awesome year!!!!![/quote]

yeah petitte is not good enough for us Astros. He didn't deserve us anyway.........................................

[quote name='uruviel' post='1228731' date='Apr 3 2007, 05:09 PM']yeah petitte is not good enough for us Astros. He didn't deserve us anyway.........................................[/quote]

Hmm....are those sour grapes that I taste?

EcceNovaFacioOmni

[quote name='T-Bone' post='1228617' date='Apr 3 2007, 03:23 PM']That a prediction or a desire?[/quote]
That's a fact.

Proud2BCatholic139

Of course, I say the Twins every year, even though I am moving to Tampa! Devil Rays stink like poo anyway!

[img]http://www.matthewoverton.com/images/wallpaper/white_sox/white_sox_1280x1024.gif[/img]

it doesnt matter who they'll play

oh and the cubs will be HORRIBLE this year and I will have a good time following their lame excuse of a professional baseball team.