An Old School Catholic Message Board

God In Your Life

carrdero

What kind of evidence (tangible or otherwise) could you offer someone if they asked you “Is God In your Life?” Would this offering require previous knowledge of yourself or could it stand alone today in the NOW? Could it be shared or is it personal? Can it be explained or refuted as anything else or are you confident that this must be what it is like to have God in your life?

When someone becomes a born again Christian, one becomes a new creature in Christ.

I know I am not like the person I was 6 years ago, before I was saved.

Well, this might seem simplistic, but I feel closer to God when I am in nature, alone, no matter the season. During parts of the year, I live in a little rural town, and I live in the woods. There is a certain place I go to and I feel very peaceful, and while it's a [i]feeling [/i] more than "tangible evidence" it's still very much alive.

Evidence of God in my life?

Where do I begin???

My children. My husband. My family. My friends. My Church community. Nature. The Eucharist. How much my life has changed since I gave into his will. How people around me change as I am a witness. How I see Christ touch others thorugh me, and me through others.

I could go on and on.

1.) I haven't taken one slip of Alcohol for years now.
2.) I've only done drugs twice in my life.
3.) No Tatooes.
4.) The Bible I read every single day.
5.) I've spoken in tongues and I have given prophecies.
6.) I've rebuked clouds from raining for hours on end.
7.) I have undeniable peace during tribulation.
8.) I have a dynamic spirit-filled life. (By Dynamic - I mean I went to college because of an answer to prayer, and I will be returning in the fall because of prayer.)

I could go on and on about how God is real because of my life.

How about you guys?

Phoenix Reborn

He's everything to me. If it weren't for Him, we'd all be nothing. The world will be nothing but a void of nothingness. He's the Great Papa of the world. He's happieness. He's life. He's the Light, guiding me through the dark labyrinth of life. He's everywhere. He's my creator, and I love Him with my heart.

Edited by Phoenix Reborn

[quote]6.) I've rebuked clouds from raining for hours on end.[/quote]

Whats all that about?

I thought Latter Rain folks liked RAIN.

:lol_roll:

[quote name='Budge' post='1229427' date='Apr 4 2007, 10:43 AM']Whats all that about?

I thought Latter Rain folks liked RAIN.

:lol_roll:[/quote]
:lol_roll:

That was a good one Budge.