An Old School Catholic Message Board

Confirmation This Saturday At The Easter Vigil

White Knight

White Knight

This Saturday Night at the Easter Vigil, I will be Confirmed into the Catholic Church, and I will be receiving my First Communion, and I'm looking forward to it, coming to the Fullness of the Faith. I'm very happy right now. :) :cool:

I know this is the wrong forum, but I wanted to post it here anyway, lol.

God Bless You all, Pax Christi, Sleep Well. Have a Blessed Lenten Season, the remaining days of whats left. Enjoy. :)

Noel's angel

I'm really, really happy for you, Aaron!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats. I'll make sure to pray that everything goes well on your big night :)

[quote name='White Knight' post='1229220' date='Apr 3 2007, 10:53 PM']This Saturday Night at the Easter Vigil, I will be Confirmed into the Catholic Church, and I will be receiving my First Communion, and I'm looking forward to it, coming to the Fullness of the Faith. I'm very happy right now. :) :cool:
I know this is the wrong forum, but I wanted to post it here anyway, lol.

God Bless You all, Pax Christi, Sleep Well. Have a Blessed Lenten Season, the remaining days of whats left. Enjoy. :)[/quote]
:clap: That's awesome! Welcome to the family! :D:

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1229468' date='Apr 4 2007, 09:40 AM']After that we can teach you the secret handshake!![/quote]

I never learned that ... does it mean that I'm not a real Catholic? :unsure:

Edited by Terra Firma

Church Punk

Thats so great to hear! I am a sponsor for a guy being confirmed and receiving first communion on Saturday, I am so happy for all RCIA Candidates.

Awesome! Congrats!
I'm a sponsor and I'm sooooo excited for everyone! I can't wait til Saturday!

The baptisms always make me cry... :)

White Knight,
I'll pray for you and all other RCIA candidates this Saturday evening! As well as the sponsors, God parents of all those being baptised and the whole Church.

I'm being confirmed Saturday night also!!

Yea for me too!!

It's so great to hear that you guys are being received!!! I will be thinking of you guys on Saturday night. The service is amazingly beautiful, and the fact that you'll be communing for the first time makes it an awesome, life-changing experience. At least it was for me ... I pray it will be for you both and all others being received as well.

I wish I could be there to see you be confirmed buddy, but unfortunately that isn't gonna happen. I wish you the very best, and extremely happy and proud that you will be confirmed in The Faith. I'll be praying for you, and the others who are coming home to the Catholic Church.

[b]"Yes... he (Aaron) will be a great asset. Can it be done?" - [i]Darth Sidious[/i]

"He will join us, or die, master." - [i]Darth Vader[/i][/b]

Edited by Paladin D