An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sigs

Sojourner

I think that the sigs are long enough. I have to admit that I never read the longer sigs anyway, because I didn't want to waste the time.

HeavenlyCalling

I wasn't here when you could have really long ones, but I think that keeping them fairly short is a good idea.

[quote name='Mr.CatholicCat' post='1231237' date='Apr 5 2007, 01:10 PM']It seems to me that this is an excuse for administrators and moderators not to regulate what is written in the signatures of users while they feel free to regulate what is written in the text of their message. I think that more room should be given but that regulation should simply be enforced.[/quote]
It seems to me that you should regulate what is written in your own messages so that your car does not get sprayed by a certain water hose.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='dUSt' post='1231153' date='Apr 5 2007, 11:40 AM']No. Unfortunately, the freedom to have longer sigs was grossly abused in the past. A few bad apples ruined it for everybody. Sorry.[/quote]

Oh well... :cool:

[quote name='dUSt' post='1231584' date='Apr 5 2007, 05:29 PM']It seems to me that you should regulate what is written in your own messages so that your car does not get sprayed by a certain water hose.[/quote]Hmmm... Dont know... I just dont know...

[b]Joke[/b] But when it comes to appels do you not mean "tacos, so very tasty and good for you," [b]Joke[/b]

:sweat:

KnightofChrist

I'm just thinking you shouldnt get near dUSt when he is watering his grass... ;)

Edited by KnightofChrist

[quote name='dUSt' post='1231153' date='Apr 5 2007, 11:40 AM']No. Unfortunately, the freedom to have longer sigs was grossly abused in the past. A few bad apples ruined it for everybody. Sorry.[/quote]
:sadwalk:

ok

Dust's comment seems more to the point. Simple is perhaps best but a litle longer would not hurt too much. just give a limit.

Dust's Sister

[quote name='Mr.CatholicCat' post='1232125' date='Apr 6 2007, 04:51 AM']Hmmm... Dont know... I just dont know...

[b]Joke[/b] But when it comes to appels do you not mean "tacos, so very tasty and good for you," [b]Joke[/b]

:sweat:[/quote]

hahaha, y'all are funny.