An Old School Catholic Message Board

We Need An Easter Monday Miracle

SJRod55

[size=4][b][color="#FF0000"]This is NOT JUST another post for Alex - PLEASE READ IT AND TAKE ACTION - MAKE A SMALL MIRACLE HAPPEN THIS EASTER - [/color][/b][/size]

First it is not ‘for me’ it is for our 12 year old Ethiopian boy who my family and I are in the middle of adopting. This week – in fact as I write this to you – Alex is on a two day bus journey back to his home town. Once there he will finalise the adoption papers and then return to Addis where in another few weeks he will get a passport and finally be able to join us here.

[b][color="#FF0000"]This Easter Monday Alex presents and represents himself in court in his home town to finalise the adoption and new birth certificate - HE NEEDS YOUR HELP - SERIOUS HELP THAT WILL TAKE YOU 10 MINUTES.[/color] [/b]

I am a director in an International School as was unable to complete the process before I moved from Addis so now poor Alex is on his own and fighting hard with prayers and financial support from afar (Me).

We need people to visit his site so that when the village elders go to it on Easter Monday they will see Alex has support from around the world. Therefore I am asking each of you to [b]GO TO HIS WEB SITE[/b] and [b]LEAVE A COMMENT [/b]- as many as possible. We can get an Easter Miracle for Alex IF you can help me.

If you have a BLOG site then please will you give a link and if possible a banner in the blog entry for your people to visit his site. The whole story is there and after reading it I am sure you will support this heroic effort on the part of this 12 year old boy.

[size=5]The site is: [url="http://alex-roadtofreedom.blogspot.com"]http://alex-roadtofreedom.blogspot.com[/url][/size]

[b][size=5][i][color="#FF0000"]Please help Alex.[/color] [/i] [/size] [/b]

Thank you

Rod