An Old School Catholic Message Board

Animated Avatars

cplus

Hey YA'LL!!! Just lettin' you guys know that I make animated avatars! Like mine for instance. I can make lightning effects, glitter,stars,fireworks, Pretty much anything. Just place your request here and I'll start working on it.

~
C-Plus

:drool: :drool: :drool:
:drool: :shock: :drool:

Hey cplus,

Just to let you know, the best dimensions for avatars is 150px by 150px. I'm trying to encourage everyone to make that the standard size.

Thx/dUSt

franciscanheart

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1232544' date='Apr 6 2007, 02:29 PM']Oh, really? Do I have to change mine?[/quote]
Just throw it on a white 150x150. Problem solved. ;)

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='cplus' post='1232410' date='Apr 6 2007, 01:52 PM']Hey YA'LL!!! Just lettin' you guys know that I make animated avatars! Like mine for instance. I can make lightning effects, glitter,stars,fireworks, Pretty much anything. Just place your request here and I'll start working on it.[/quote]
Cplus! Hi (I don't think we've spoken yet)
Anyway I would like a little rotating yellow box in the bottom right of this picture please. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-3922.jpg[/img]

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='cplus' post='1232445' date='Apr 6 2007, 12:09 PM']LOL... Uhmm.. Do you know basically what you want?[/quote]

Something with Mary.

[quote name='cplus' post='1232410' date='Apr 6 2007, 01:52 PM']Hey YA'LL!!! Just lettin' you guys know that I make animated avatars! Like mine for instance. I can make lightning effects, glitter,stars,fireworks, Pretty much anything. Just place your request here and I'll start working on it.

~
C-Plus

:drool: :shock: :drool:
:drool: :drool: :drool:[/quote]
I would like one with my snake eating a hedgehog

[quote name='T-Bone' post='1232781' date='Apr 6 2007, 06:15 PM']Something with Mary.[/quote]
No he doesn't, he wants his square blue man back

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1232799' date='Apr 6 2007, 06:28 PM']I would like one with my snake eating a hedgehog[/quote]
Thats called an Arbok.

Japanese name Arbok
Evolves from Ekans
Evolves into None
Generation First
Species Cobra Pokémon
Type Poison
Height 11 ft 6 in (3.5 m)
Weight 143.3 lb (65.0 kg)
Ability Intimidate / Shed Skin

[quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1232776' date='Apr 6 2007, 06:13 PM']Cplus! Hi (I don't think we've spoken yet)
Anyway I would like a little rotating yellow box in the bottom right of this picture please. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-3922.jpg[/img][/quote]

What do you mean? Like rotating back and forth across the pic?

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1232991' date='Apr 6 2007, 09:28 PM']I would like a wave. Blue.[/quote]

Ok, Workin' on it.

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1232799' date='Apr 6 2007, 06:28 PM']I would like one with my snake eating a hedgehog
No he doesn't, he wants his square blue man back[/quote]

Meep.. Uhm.. I don't think I could do that. sorry...