An Old School Catholic Message Board

I May Have A Job...

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1233443' date='Apr 7 2007, 09:20 AM']lol! that's exactly what it is, hot stuff.
and Nadezhda is right - i would have President's Day off and Washington's birthday hehe
At any rate I hope to find out early next week.[/quote]

A friend of mine's husband worked a route while he finished school. I thought the benefits helped pay for it but I looked at the benefits page and it doesn't mention it.

However (and this will be very humbling for you bud) on the benefits page it does say

[quote]Liberal Retirement Program
No minimum or maximum age limits.[/quote]

That's right! No minimum or maximum age limits BUT YOU HAVE TO BE A LIBERAL!! Otherwise you can't ever retire!

Other than that, I think you've found the least "government" government job out there.

Is this a position where you would have to reset your biological clock?
I've not seen any third shift at the Post Offices I frequent . . . they must be very quiet

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='journeyman' post='1234221' date='Apr 7 2007, 11:25 PM']Is this a position where you would have to reset your biological clock?
I've not seen any third shift at the Post Offices I frequent . . . they must be very quiet[/quote]

yup...
day-shift. interacting with ...[i]people[/i] ...and sunlight .
yikes! :mellow:

Lounge Daddy

I was told they would be getting back with me later this week.

I hope they didn't find out about my secret plan to bring 'em down from the inside.

Join the club Lounge Daddy. The court in Ethiopia said the same. We will know on or before Friday but things look positive. I am keeping you in our prayers. Hopefully we will both get a touch down!

Dust's Sister

good luck

I have a job interview thursday and I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to work at this place. wish me luck!