An Old School Catholic Message Board

Non Trendy Television Watchers Fan Club

Era Might

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='rachael' post='1237049' date='Apr 9 2007, 08:38 PM']anyone watch 'How It's Made'?
:unsure:[/quote]

I find it trite and boring.

[quote name='T-Bone' post='1237054' date='Apr 9 2007, 10:43 PM']I find it trite and boring.[/quote]
i don't :mellow:

maybe it's because i'm entertained by the little things and i'm fascinated by, um, how things get made. :ninja:

maybe because it's made by canadians? :idontknow:

:P:

Edited by rachael

Guest T-Bone

The few times I've watched it, it was insanely simple. They didn't go into detail, and I could have provided a better explanation.

[quote name='T-Bone' post='1237066' date='Apr 9 2007, 10:48 PM']The few times I've watched it, it was insanely simple. They didn't go into detail, and I could have provided a better explanation.[/quote]
ahhh, i understand. the surface stuff is good enough for me

stargirl3:16

I usually watch House when I get the chance (not lately, since I have Christology on Tuesday nights) but one of my favorite shows is Doctor Who.

I am such a nerd...

My family has four TVs including one in my room. I have not watched an entire television show in probably a year. I have not turned on the TV in my room for about three months. I choose not to watch TV because I find it boring and lacking entertainment. I do, however, love movies, and all year, my friends and I go to a movie almost once a week, during the summer I rent one about 5 nights per week in addition to seeing 2-3 per week.

[quote name='StThomasMore' post='1237160' date='Apr 9 2007, 11:49 PM']I do, however, love movies, and all year, my friends and I go to a movie almost once a week, during the summer I rent one about 5 nights per week in addition to seeing 2-3 per week.[/quote]
dude.........wow. :mellow:

[quote name='T-Bone' post='1237184' date='Apr 10 2007, 12:09 AM']Yeah. ardillacid is always right.[/quote]

You don't need to shout it from the rooftops :rolleyes:

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1237192' date='Apr 9 2007, 10:15 PM']I smell funny and alter people's quotes. I'm a bad person and should give T-Bone $100.[/quote]

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1237207' date='Apr 9 2007, 10:24 PM']I pay forty bucks a month just so I can watch the Weather Channel 18 hours a day. (I tivo it while I sleep)[/quote]

But then you miss the Weather Channel when you're watching it. You need to clone yourself.