VeraMaria Posted January 28, 2004 Posted January 28, 2004 hmmm.... that line is a little different from the way I say it! (His only begotten Son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.) that's the awy i say it too
the_rev Posted January 29, 2004 Posted January 29, 2004 We believe in the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of the Saints the forgiveness of sins, the ressurrection of the body, and life everlasting AMEN
Good Friday Posted January 29, 2004 Posted January 29, 2004 Now that we're done, and I won't be interrupting, which Creed were we supposed to be saying? From the Nicene Creed: Hyper writes: of all that is seen and unseen.. Birgitta Noel writes: In fulfillment of the scriptures... But then the rest of it was all from the Apostles' Creed. LOL. Which one were we originally supposed to have been doing? inDEED, only you know for sure... :rolleyes:
Aloysius Posted January 29, 2004 Posted January 29, 2004 :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: good eye, GF... i didn't even notice we've done that b4 prayin the rosary in a group.. mixed the creed... ahhh w/e... as long as u don't miss any part of the Apostle's Creed it doesn't matter if you add a few things from the Nicean Creed :cool:
hyperdulia again Posted January 29, 2004 Posted January 29, 2004 I don't say the creed in my rosary. My grandma taught us to start with "Lord make haste to help me." People made me feel like I wasn't praying THE Rosary for doing that, but then I read Rosarium Beatae Virginae Mariae and it says that the way I start is fine..many Europeans, in places like POLAND do so. Wow...this is really off-subject.
BLAZEr Posted January 29, 2004 Posted January 29, 2004 Hyper I loved that Apostolic Letter. JP2 is amesome. I'm gonna re read it again tonight. Peace.
traichuoi Posted January 29, 2004 Posted January 29, 2004 hmmm. yea some people were saying the Nicene Creed when it started off as the Apostles' Creed....hahaha, sometimes i get them mixed up in mass. however, when i say the rosary i never get them mixed up....
Birgitta Noel Posted January 30, 2004 Posted January 30, 2004 LOL, I thought that was really short but then got sidetracked and never gave it a second thought! Glad to hear I wasn't loosing it!!!!
Theoketos Posted January 30, 2004 Posted January 30, 2004 (Nicene or Apostles oops) "in the forgiveness of sins"
inDEED Posted January 30, 2004 Author Posted January 30, 2004 InDeed, this was very cool! YOU'RE cool! ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now