LouisvilleFan Posted April 23, 2007 Posted April 23, 2007 Somehow I have five stars... didn't know I was so well liked. I should go into politics! Nor did I know we could rate people. What are the little black squares? Something to do with your level of activity on the forum?
MissScripture Posted April 23, 2007 Posted April 23, 2007 Can you rate the same person more than once?
Old_Joe Posted April 23, 2007 Posted April 23, 2007 If makes you feel any better, no one has rated me yet.
Sojourner Posted April 24, 2007 Posted April 24, 2007 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1254197' date='Apr 23 2007, 01:03 PM']It's like were all back in kindergarten, "ok, so how many gold stars did you get in phatmass today?"[/quote] no kidding!
prose Posted April 25, 2007 Posted April 25, 2007 I have ten MILLION stars. I just keep them hidden so that you all won't get jealous.
Sojourner Posted April 25, 2007 Posted April 25, 2007 [quote name='prose' post='1256192' date='Apr 25 2007, 03:11 PM']I have ten MILLION stars. I just keep them hidden so that you all won't get jealous.[/quote] it doesn't count if you buy them
Azriel Posted April 25, 2007 Posted April 25, 2007 But it does count if you bribe people to get them!
Lil Red Posted April 25, 2007 Posted April 25, 2007 [quote name='prose' post='1254158' date='Apr 23 2007, 10:18 AM']Eeee Gad! I am a three.. My self esteem is plummetting! Whatever shall I do??? My sarcasm and wit seems to have been my downfall!![/quote]
Starets Posted April 25, 2007 Posted April 25, 2007 I had 5 stars for a long time but now I am down to 4. O well. such is the fame is fleeting and fickle
prose Posted April 25, 2007 Posted April 25, 2007 I think I borrowed it... Hang on, I'll check....... Um, nope sorry. ask Raphael.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 26, 2007 Posted April 26, 2007 [quote name='prose' post='1256362' date='Apr 25 2007, 06:38 PM']I think I borrowed it... Hang on, I'll check....... Um, nope sorry. ask Raphael.[/quote] What did you borrow? Huh?
prose Posted April 26, 2007 Posted April 26, 2007 You said you went down a star.... Ah, my humor was lost.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 26, 2007 Posted April 26, 2007 I'm down to four now. Oh woe is me. I'll never be able to look myself in the mirror again.
N/A Gone Posted April 26, 2007 Posted April 26, 2007 [quote name='prose' post='1256394' date='Apr 25 2007, 08:02 PM']practically??? [/quote] You hinting at something Im not smart enough yet to be a good heretic like Haight
ReinnieR Posted April 26, 2007 Posted April 26, 2007 whoa!! i leave oklahoma and my stars go down to 4???
Sojourner Posted April 26, 2007 Posted April 26, 2007 [quote name='ReinnieR' post='1256927' date='Apr 26 2007, 01:51 PM']whoa!! i leave oklahoma and my stars go down to 4???[/quote] you'll always be five stars in my book ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now