Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

*ducks to avoid flying food particles*

Whoa... all I wanted was a milkshake! .....and some whiskey...

Kilroy the Ninja
Posted

Did someone mention whiskey? Is it free???????

hyperdulia again
Posted

*shakes milk*

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Of course it is. :P

Kilroy the Ninja
Posted

ohhhh a hyper milkshake!!!

I feel special! And strangely like I need a bath..... :P

Posted

I am glad you are better Donna!

Posted

Me, too, boy howdy, cimilog. Is that like Similac?

Nathan, I LOVE banana cream pie...

*rustles around in cafe kitchen to bake her own special recipe*

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

*skates around with a tray of brownies for everyone*

:D yum yum!!

Posted

God Bless You. :jesus:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Brownies, milkshakes, and whiskey. What more could a girl ask for?

Mmmm.... how about some GIN!? ;)

Posted

Bombay Sapphire comin right up.....

Would you like that with Tonic, Juice or straight up 1750's London style?

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

7up or tonic. Whichever is closer on hand. With a slice of lime, please. :)

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

wow all these combos, you guys could be CHEMISTS! :rolling:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

haha Chemists..... maybe bartenders, but I dunno about chemists....

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

haha Chemists..... maybe bartenders, but I dunno about chemists....

okay ur right. how about just sounding like a chemist.....who use very lax terms to name ingredients! LOL

*rolls around dropping good on everyone*

OPPS!! :rolling: :rolling:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

good?

OPPs!!

i meant FOOD!

:sweat: MY BAD!! :ph34r:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

haha i can't believe i spelled it wrong........

food not good. oh well!

:sadder:

:rolling: cake and cookies anyone?

Choc%20Cake%20and%20Cookies.jpg

Posted

:skates around the empty cafe, and wonders if we need a theme party?:

Hmmmmm ....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...