An Old School Catholic Message Board

Spring Cleaning

Sojourner

yesterday and today I spent cleaning ... dusting things that haven't been dusted in a while, re-organizing my closet, sorting through papers, going through boxes in my closet, storing winter hats and scarves, etc.

And, I found several things I had been missing: some medication I don't take often but when I need it I really need it. It's been missing since I moved, but I found it. Also a cowboy hat from a Western Santa that belongs to my landlords ... it was missing at Christmas but I found it when I re-organized the storage area. And some papers I need.

So, I am feeling really happy right now. Clean feels good! :D:

Anyone else bitten by the cleaning bug?

[quote name='thedude' post='1245174' date='Apr 15 2007, 09:52 PM']I'm afraid I've never met the cleaning bug. :huh:[/quote]
It sneaks up on you at the most inopportune times. Sometimes it is a way to procrastinate from doing homework ... :ninja:

[quote name='journeyman' post='1245185' date='Apr 15 2007, 09:59 PM']is this bug contagious? immune to antibiotics? Can we quarantine Terra until she recovers?[/quote]
I don't think it is contagious. My study group came over and they didn't seem to catch it. :idontknow:

EcceNovaFacioOmni

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1245210' date='Apr 15 2007, 11:17 PM']It sneaks up on you at the most inopportune times. Sometimes it is a way to procrastinate from doing homework ... :ninja:[/quote]
It'd take quite a few bites to get my closet cleaned. He'd probably have to get his friends.

Don't get me wrong ... I don't get bitten all that often. At least not to do major reorganization like I did today. But every so often I have to do the overhaul. It feels really good -- you should try it sometime!

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1245104' date='Apr 15 2007, 10:13 PM']yesterday and today I spent cleaning ... dusting things that haven't been dusted in a while, re-organizing my closet, sorting through papers, going through boxes in my closet, storing winter hats and scarves, etc.

And, I found several things I had been missing: some medication I don't take often but when I need it I really need it. It's been missing since I moved, but I found it. Also a cowboy hat from a Western Santa that belongs to my landlords ... it was missing at Christmas but I found it when I re-organized the storage area. And some papers I need.

So, I am feeling really happy right now. Clean feels good! :D:
Anyone else bitten by the cleaning bug?[/quote]
Did you find the $50 I loaned you? :unsure:

Roamin Catholic

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1245210' date='Apr 16 2007, 12:17 AM']It sneaks up on you at the most inopportune times. Sometimes it is a way to procrastinate from doing homework ... :ninja:[/quote]

Hey!! Thats when I always get it...

homeschoolmom

I think I may have caught it.... At 8 am or so, I'm going to boot the kiddos out the door to play while I whip through the house... it looks (almost literally) like a Tasmanian Devil has been spinning around making messes everywhere.... and I, who has the utmost patients for stuff piled about, can't take it any longer....

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1245517' date='Apr 16 2007, 08:19 AM'].... and I, who has the utmost patients for stuff piled about, can't take it any longer....[/quote]
Now you run a hospital? Where do you get all the time?

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1245519' date='Apr 16 2007, 07:23 AM']I also have no patience for people picking on my spelling...

I'm tired.... :yawn:[/quote]
Me too.

:yawn:

Coffee is not enough this morning, but it does help ...