An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Hope You're At Work

Era Might

I'm home today, as somehow, I figured out a way to get every Monday off.

Yep. 10hr shift, 4 days a week = permanent 3-day weekends. :)

The coconuts are better. There's nothing like cracking open a coconut and drinking the juice.

[quote name='Era Might' post='1245513' date='Apr 16 2007, 06:03 AM']Because I'm maxing and relaxing at home celebrating one of the many fake holidays here in Massachusetts, Patriot's Day! Also known as the excuse to have the Boston marathon and have a Red Sox game at 11 in the morning. The Maineacs may have it off as well.

Enjoy your work. Hahahahahahahaha.[/quote]
<_<
whatever

[quote name='dUSt' post='1245708' date='Apr 16 2007, 10:25 AM']I'm home today, as somehow, I figured out a way to get every Monday off.

Yep. 10hr shift, 4 days a week = permanent 3-day weekends. :)[/quote]
<_<
whatever

I am at work.

Serving GOD.

Being a youth minister.

Your rewards are temporary... Mine are eternal.

Mwa ha ha ha ha !!

[quote name='Anomaly' post='1245635' date='Apr 16 2007, 12:11 PM']Right now, it's near the end of strawberry season. All the stawberry fields are now "U-Pick" where they let you go pick your own strawberries for cheap since they've been picked a few times by the proffessionals. Nothing beats field ripened strawberries. The ones they sell in stores are under-ripe because they have to be firm enough to handle, pack, and ship. A real ripe berry is soft and much sweeter. In fact, I'm 2 minutes away from Plant City, home of the best strawberries in the World and the annual Florida Strawberry Festival attended by Presidents and other world leaders through the years.[/quote]
When we go to help set up camp in the spring (which the weather has seemingly decided to postpone indefinitely), there are those little strawberries growing in the grass everywhere. They are the best!

chickens4life

[quote name='Era Might' post='1245513' date='Apr 16 2007, 09:03 AM']Because I'm maxing and relaxing at home celebrating one of the many fake holidays here in Massachusetts, Patriot's Day! Also known as the excuse to have the Boston marathon and have a Red Sox game at 11 in the morning. The Maineacs may have it off as well.

Enjoy your work. Hahahahahahahaha.[/quote]
Maineac reporting here, Patriot's day does not constitute a holiday in and of its self.
But I still managed a day of of school and, half of the day of of work due to flooding, loss of power and all that goes with 55 85 MPH wind gusts. :)