Aloysius Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 for the first time ever, i was in the top ten posters. I feel so proud i could be hung on a wall!!! in the top ten places! anyway, that made me feel special... one day i'll be # 1 mwahahahahaha B) B) B) B)
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 yeah....good luck trying to overthrone hyper.... this guy here is like the never-ending reigning top poster..... you blink and his already 10 posts ahead of you.... but who knows?..... congrats Aloysius im happy for ya!
The Shover Robot Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 I think I hear someone fluffing their post count.
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 when are you planning to kill me? Yeah... I think I'm totally off the list after not being able to get online much for a couple days... Now I'll never catch up to Hyper... Unless he goes on vacation and doesn't have internet access for about 3 weeks.... :unsure:
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 I have a laptop B) it travels with me. must be nice to have a laptop!! "blessed are the poor (me!) for they shall inherit the earth!" :(
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 I have a laptop B) it travels with me. I have a laptop, too, but that doesn't mean I always have internet access! lol Notice I said no internet access, not no computer. Having a computer but no internet would make it even worse for you... you could stare at it and pretend you were posting.... zowie... I'm kinda mean, huh? Do you realize that like 2 days ago you had about 5 more posts than me, and now you've outsrtipped me by about 200? lol
hyperdulia again Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 why would you go somewhere that would prevent you from getting online...how could you even say such an accursed thing?
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 haha Well, my parents-in-law don't have internet access, when we go there I'm stranded without net access unless I can make it up to the library.
hyperdulia again Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 WHAT is more important phatmass or family?
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 hyper....is internet access your oxygen you need to live? or most importantly phatmass? LOL... and the answer to your question....Phamily!! :lol:
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 WHAT is more important phatmass or family? I can't answer that question without incriminating myself. :lol:
Aloysius Posted February 8, 2004 Author Posted February 8, 2004 laaadeeedaaadeee daaaaa........................................................................... :Ribbet:
Laudate_Dominum Posted February 8, 2004 Posted February 8, 2004 I don't bother aspiring to the top ten list, but I think I deserve credit for at least 5 posts for my last post: http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?s...=7064&st=45&hl= It was quite a painful experience.
Aloysius Posted February 8, 2004 Author Posted February 8, 2004 Im movin on up. I will catch up. :loco: you're like... 1000 posts away.. oh, you mean the days top ten? lol i just dug this thread up since i made OVERALL top ten! i posted this way back in july.... :cool:
Confessionator741 Posted February 8, 2004 Posted February 8, 2004 i must say that your my new roll model aloysius..... HA :wacko:
VeraMaria Posted February 8, 2004 Posted February 8, 2004 Bah, he himself admits that at least 35% of his posts are useless posting+ posting for the sake of posting + useles polls. :P
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now