An Old School Catholic Message Board

Good Bye For Real

FullTruth

I will not say exactly why I am not going to come here anymore, and annoy people with the NWO, Nephilim and other stuff.

As I sat back and thought about past events, I realized something, and what I realized has made me pause and consider myself. I should have never been here in the first place and I need some guidance. You guys got me to realize that, for which I thank you.

With that being said, may the grace of God abound if your hearts, and may you grow in more faith in Jesus Christ, and less dependance on men to help you have that relationship with him.

From your friendly neighbourhood 1st Century follower of Jesus Christ.

Edited by FullTruth

Golly, I never dreamed that asking you, "Where is that in the Bible?" would make you cut and run. Hard question, huh? Catholics get asked that Q all the time. But not everything God revealed was written down and became Scripture. 2 Thess 2:15

Please reconsider. And answer the question. :weep:

You'll be welcome back anytime. Vaya con Diós, (Go with God.)

Likos

Knight of the Holy Rosary

I'll pray that you attain your screen name. That you come home to the Full Truth of the Holy Roman Catholic Church.

You aint going no where. lol ya know how many times i said i was leaving? This place is addictive and fun.

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1254715' date='Apr 23 2007, 09:15 PM']You aint going no where. lol ya know how many times i said i was leaving? This place is addictive and fun.[/quote]

Not even Budge had the power to make you leave... :furious: