littleflower+JMJ Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 Does anyone know where dudette is at? I haven't seen her around these parts in ages! and she's canadian!
CrossCuT Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 [size=1]For being so close to Canada, I have never been there... [/size]
uruviel Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 I'm anything but close to Canada. I should go to Mexico though!
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 I went when I was at the Boundary Waters. Haha, my friends and I heard... "Mom, I just banged my head against a Canadian tree!" My friend anna, "I collected Canadian Rocks...." Two hours later, *Cries* Sarah, "Anna, what's wrong?" Anna, "I FORGOT MY CANADIAN ROCKS!" Claire, "Jen, let's go pee in a Canadian Tiolet!" Me, "Wow, Claire, we just wiped with Canadian TP!" Good times! :
Roamin Catholic Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 I'm like half french Canadian, so I'm a bit testy when I think people are making fun of it
Guest T-Bone Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 I wasn't making fun of Canada. I was making fun of Canadians.
ardillacid Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 [quote name='Roamin_Catholic' post='1257493' date='Apr 26 2007, 11:33 PM']I'm like half french Canadian, so I'm a bit testy when I think people are making fun of it[/quote] haha, that means nothing. you are of french descent, not canadian. which is fortunate for you.
MIKolbe Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 [quote name='Roamin_Catholic' post='1257493' date='Apr 26 2007, 09:33 PM']I'm like half french Canadian, .....[/quote]
ardillacid Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1257544' date='Apr 26 2007, 11:57 PM'][/quote] Didn't your mother teach you to never laugh at others' misfortune?
Roamin Catholic Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 [quote name='notardillacid' post='1257502' date='Apr 27 2007, 12:36 AM']haha, that means nothing. you are of french descent, not canadian. which is fortunate for you.[/quote] No, We like to consider oursleves french Canadian, not french....we still dont like them
MissScripture Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 So, we walk into theology one day, and the teacher looks at us all and asks, "So, Canuk referrs to French Canadians, right?" And we all nodded, and he said, "So, what are non-French Canadians called?" And we all stare at him, waiting for some sort of punchline. And then he said, "No, seriously...I'm asking you! What are they called? I don't know!" We're all like
Jesus_lol Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 as the only true canadian on this thread i take offense! not really, we canadians are pretty easy going compared to you southern types! : and canuck is really more for english canadians than the french.
Josie07 Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 Canda is just like right there.. it's so close to where i'll be going to college.. It's just across the river
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now