Mercy me Posted May 29, 2007 Posted May 29, 2007 33% (Yankee). A definitive Yankee. Surprising since I live in Florida. But then once a Jersey girl always a Jersey girl.
jiyoung Posted May 29, 2007 Posted May 29, 2007 45% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category. I live in Orange County, California...so yeah. I do say y'all, though!
premed_jakey Posted May 29, 2007 Posted May 29, 2007 66% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score! Oh yeah. Arkansas kid.
aalpha1989 Posted May 29, 2007 Posted May 29, 2007 71% (Dixie). That is a pretty strong Southern score! hmmmmmmmmmm where did that come from? probably my dad's side..all from kentucky.....i love it there! but i did live in new mexico, even though thats not dixie....
Maria_Faustina Posted May 29, 2007 Posted May 29, 2007 53% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category. I'm so disappointed! Born and bred in Austin, Texas, yessiree, folks, and I can't even hold my own country's---ahem, state's--colors past 53%?? Course, moving to the Midwest several years ago may have something to do with it...
ofpheritup Posted May 29, 2007 Posted May 29, 2007 I am too embarrassed to take the test. I've just realized that I have been spelling y'all wrong. And I've lived here (Georgia) for 17 years. Not good.
scardella Posted May 29, 2007 Posted May 29, 2007 86% Dixie... "Do you have any Confederate ancestors?" I was surprised Po-boys wasn't on the sandwich list... Hrm.. the only drive through liquor places over here that I can think of only sell daquiris.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 29, 2007 Posted May 29, 2007 57% Barely Dixie. Of course, a couple of them didn't quite have the answer I was looking for.
Socrates Posted May 30, 2007 Posted May 30, 2007 55% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category. (but people say I've got a Southern accent.)
AlterDominicus Posted May 30, 2007 Posted May 30, 2007 69% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score! Welll.........Sister Joseph Andrew will be pleased about that. Hahaha, she was asking me "Are you sure you arent Southern?" As we were on the topic of biscuits, a typical Southern thing. [u]Sister Joseph Andrew[/u] 1 [u]Johnny B Girl[/u] 0 Thats one for Sister Joseph Andrew.
Paddington Posted May 30, 2007 Posted May 30, 2007 43% - barely a Yank. I woulda been very Great Lakes if the test committee woulda put their mind to it.
happynun Posted May 30, 2007 Posted May 30, 2007 43% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category. WHAT????!!!!!!! I'm from NEW JERSEY!!!!
SJP Posted May 30, 2007 Posted May 30, 2007 57% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category. But I'm from Canada eh. If my fellow Canucks knew of this they would boot me out of the country.
Mary-Kathryn Posted May 30, 2007 Posted May 30, 2007 I'm 99% and it asked if General Lee was my father
ardent1 Posted May 30, 2007 Posted May 30, 2007 "72% (Dixie). That is a pretty strong Southern score!" I'm so impressed with you 99%ers.
AlterDominicus Posted May 30, 2007 Posted May 30, 2007 [quote name='happynun' post='1284114' date='May 30 2007, 03:18 AM']43% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category. WHAT????!!!!!!! I'm from NEW JERSEY!!!! [/quote] :
MissScripture Posted May 30, 2007 Posted May 30, 2007 38% (Yankee) Well, considering I'm a Minnesota girl, no surprises there!
Mateo el Feo Posted May 30, 2007 Posted May 30, 2007 47% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category. That figures, since I live on the border.
Brigid Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 54% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category. I've lived in Nebraska, Arizona, and Kansas... so I'm not sure what I am.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now