An Old School Catholic Message Board

Brother Michael Diamond

Margarite

Margarite

Appearantly he ruffled a few feathers last night on the Art Bell show. I missed the show, but I've heard from other people that it was great.

From what I've read in his website, I'm a little disturbed and concerned that millions of people were listening to this thinking it was Roman Catholic. I can't find any information as to wheather it is Roman Catholic or not.

Editing to add the website.
[mod]Sedevacantist website. --Era Might[/mod]

Edited by Era Might

Doesn't look very Catholic, since the little section of links calls every pope from John XXIII onward a "manifest heretic who claimed to be pope during x years."

goldenchild17

He (and his brother), the notorious Dimond brothers, run a heretical website and are quite an interesting group. They are often (but mistakenly) misunderstood as being accurate representations of the Sedevacantist movement. While they are Sedevacantists, that is about all that I can support from them. They hold a number of other positions that are heretical, even in the eyes of us who consider ourselves Sedevacantists.

Edited by goldenchild17

The Diamonds are right about the selling out of Rome and its promotion of false religions.

They are wrong that the Catholic Church is the true church with an empty papal chair.

They hold out for a historical church that never truely exsisted.

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='Budge' post='1266693' date='May 7 2007, 07:10 AM']The Diamonds are right about the selling out of Rome and its promotion of false religions.

They are wrong that the Catholic Church is the true church with an empty papal chair.

They hold out for a historical church that never truely exsisted.[/quote]

So are they saved, or not?

They have more faith in an institution that doesnt even exsist anymore then they do in Christ, so their chances of being saved, IMO pretty minimal, but I will say this...

They at least have the FIRST COMMANDMENT down a bit better then some of the rest of you.