Theologian in Training Posted May 14, 2007 Posted May 14, 2007 I cannot believe that is has been on that long, but next Sunday, May 20th, the 400th episode of The Simpsons and the season finale!
I'm Mr. Snikkers Posted May 14, 2007 Posted May 14, 2007 I've only seen a few episodes of The Simpsons.
Theologian in Training Posted May 14, 2007 Author Posted May 14, 2007 [quote name='I' post='1272709' date='May 13 2007, 10:07 PM']I've only seen a few episodes of The Simpsons.[/quote]
Starets Posted May 14, 2007 Posted May 14, 2007 I've seen a whole one episode. it was on the telly in a laundromat I was using to wash my clothes once about 10 years ago.
homeschoolmom Posted May 14, 2007 Posted May 14, 2007 Wow... I have not been a regular watcher in awhile (since my oldest child was able to start copying Bart's wisecracks)... but I do watch in reruns often. But sheesh... it's the show that never ends! I was in college when the Simpsons debuted on the Tracy Ulman Show.
Theologian in Training Posted May 14, 2007 Author Posted May 14, 2007 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1272930' date='May 14 2007, 10:42 AM']Wow... I have not been a regular watcher in awhile (since my oldest child was able to start copying Bart's wisecracks)... but I do watch in reruns often. But sheesh... it's the show that never ends! I was in college when the Simpsons debuted on the Tracy Ulman Show.[/quote] I was in 8th grade And this thread is becoming sad...are there no more Simpsons fans left???? Last night's was hysterical!
homeschoolmom Posted May 14, 2007 Posted May 14, 2007 I don't know. I like it. HSkid: Oh mom... are you watching The Simpson's again? Me: Yes, now go away... this isn't for children...
Theologian in Training Posted May 14, 2007 Author Posted May 14, 2007 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1272944' date='May 14 2007, 11:04 AM']I don't know. I like it. HSkid: Oh mom... are you watching The Simpson's again? Me: Yes, now go away... this isn't for children...[/quote] I think, in terms of "adult cartoons" though Family Guy is much much worse...
homeschoolmom Posted May 14, 2007 Posted May 14, 2007 [quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1272955' date='May 14 2007, 10:32 AM'] I think, in terms of "adult cartoons" though Family Guy is much much worse...[/quote] Right. I can't watch Family Guy. It's bad... even for me.
Theologian in Training Posted May 15, 2007 Author Posted May 15, 2007 [quote name='DemonSlayer' post='1274130' date='May 15 2007, 01:33 PM']I've missed most of the new season.[/quote]
Brother Adam Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 I won't buy anything past season 7, that's when it dropped off. If they make the whole Simpsons family Catholic for the 400th episode, then I'll be there
Paladin D Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 You know what's gonna be awesome about this episode? [b]Jack Bauer[/b] is in it!
Guest T-Bone Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1272958' date='May 14 2007, 08:35 AM']Right. I can't watch Family Guy. It's bad... even for me.[/quote] American Dad is even worse.
Theologian in Training Posted May 15, 2007 Author Posted May 15, 2007 [quote name='T-Bone' post='1274313' date='May 15 2007, 06:41 PM']American Dad is even worse.[/quote] True
Jesus_lol Posted May 16, 2007 Posted May 16, 2007 i still love the simpsons, though i rarely get to watch, as we dont have channels on our TV. odd really as we have ps3, dvd, vhs, etc, but not even the bunny ears. i think futurama is racing ahead of the simpsons though, in terms of humour.
Theologian in Training Posted May 16, 2007 Author Posted May 16, 2007 [quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1274874' date='May 16 2007, 02:57 AM']i still love the simpsons, though i rarely get to watch, as we dont have channels on our TV. odd really as we have ps3, dvd, vhs, etc, but not even the bunny ears. i think futurama is racing ahead of the simpsons though, in terms of humour.[/quote] Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought they cancelled Futurama...they have the repeats (over and over) on Adult Swim, but I don't think, or I have not seen, any new episodes
Theologian in Training Posted May 16, 2007 Author Posted May 16, 2007 (edited) My first double post...that was wierd.... Edited May 16, 2007 by Theologian in Training
Lil Red Posted May 16, 2007 Posted May 16, 2007 theo, check out this week's TV Guide - they have an article on the best voice guest stars ever on Simpson's.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now