An Old School Catholic Message Board

Happy Birthday, Phatcatholic!

Phoenix Reborn

littleflower+JMJ

yay for nick!! :clap: the coolest kid on the block! :dance: Happy birthday and Many blessings! :pray: Thanks for being awesome dude! :bow:

phatcatholic

[quote name='Raphael' post='1273088' date='May 14 2007, 02:30 PM']Happy Birthday!

So, everyone...I have the keys to Nick's house and he's out of town...what should I do?[/quote]
haha, I figured you were the culprit :detective:

i finally get into my apartment at 4 in the morning, after driving almost 8 hours and then spending 3 hrs. in the hospital w/ amy (who, come to find out, has monno [sp?]), and my bedroom is filled with balloons. like, 100 of them. it was bitter sweet. on the one hand i appreciated the gesture and the fact that they cared enough to do that, but on the other hand i was like, "all i wanna do is go to bed and there's FREADIN BALLOONS EVERWHERE!!" it was crazy.

thanks everyone for the best wishes. if you want to give me a present, you can [url="http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/4121"][b]vote for my blog[/b][/url]. the top-25 has become a distant memory. my blog is sinking like.....i dunno, something that sinks really fast :mellow:

oh, and this is for thess --> ;)

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='phatcatholic' post='1274149' date='May 15 2007, 12:19 PM']haha, I figured you were the culprit :detective:

i finally get into my apartment at 4 in the morning, after driving almost 8 hours and then spending 3 hrs. in the hospital w/ amy (who, come to find out, has monno [sp?]), and my bedroom is filled with balloons. like, 100 of them. it was bitter sweet. on the one hand i appreciated the gesture and the fact that they cared enough to do that, but on the other hand i was like, "all i wanna do is go to bed and there's FREADIN BALLOONS EVERWHERE!!" it was crazy.

thanks everyone for the best wishes. if you want to give me a present, you can [url="http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/4121"][b]vote for my blog[/b][/url]. the top-25 has become a distant memory. my blog is sinking like.....i dunno, something that sinks really fast :mellow:

oh, and this is for thess --> ;)[/quote]

Did you discover the cake in the fridge yet?

phatcatholic

[quote name='Raphael' post='1274156' date='May 15 2007, 02:29 PM']Did you discover the cake in the fridge yet?[/quote]
yup! looks yummy :drool:

Phoenix Reborn

*cough*canihavesomecaketoo*cough*

Edited by Phoenix Reborn

someone said cake somewhere in here...............

Happy Birthday nick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are an oldie. (haha, I've still got 6 months before I join you in the Senior dicount aisle)

franciscanheart

[quote name='phatcatholic' post='1274149' date='May 15 2007, 12:19 PM']haha, I figured you were the culprit :detective:

oh, and this is for thess --> ;)[/quote]
Aww. :) That's cute though! No deer? Good birthday! Haha. Love ya! :kiss: