thessalonian Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 Hey folks, in July and Aug I will be fascilitating an 8 week Christpher West DVD series in Coon Rapids. If you live close enough, sign up. More details later.
Veritas Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 [quote name='thessalonian' post='1273532' date='May 14 2007, 09:20 PM']Hey folks, in July and Aug I will be fascilitating an 8 week Christpher West DVD series in Coon Rapids. If you live close enough, sign up. More details later.[/quote] + Epiphany? I didn't know you were local.
Sojourner Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 Sweet ... I'd love to do that. Keep me posted. You know he's going to be here in Nov.? Up in New Brighton. I have a friend who is pretty interested in TOB and is tentatively planning to go to the Nov. thing with me but he will be in Rome for a while this summer ... not sure when he's getting back. I'll let him know about your study though in case he's up for it.
Jaime Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 Is there going to be any extras on the DVD? Like interviews about his time on Batman? Cuz that would be awesome!!
thessalonian Posted May 15, 2007 Author Posted May 15, 2007 (edited) No, I didn't know about the New Brighton thing. I would love to go to that! I do know that St. John's is doing a TOB series for youth this summer. I may check in to that to see what our parish can do in that regard. I'll keep you posted about our TOB event. It will be Wednesdays from July 18 to sept 5. Edited May 15, 2007 by thessalonian
thessalonian Posted May 15, 2007 Author Posted May 15, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1273659' date='May 14 2007, 10:30 PM']Is there going to be any extras on the DVD? Like interviews about his time on Batman? Cuz that would be awesome!![/quote] No, sorry to dissapoint. All you get is JP II's TOB by CW.
Sojourner Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1273659' date='May 14 2007, 09:30 PM']Is there going to be any extras on the DVD? Like interviews about his time on Batman? Cuz that would be awesome!![/quote] ADAM West not Christopher And Thess Wednesdays would be perfect. I was worried for a second that it would conflict with my evening class but that is TR and will be almost done by the time this starts.
thessalonian Posted May 15, 2007 Author Posted May 15, 2007 (edited) It's easy to mistake the two. They look alot alike. Well they both have websites with their name in the url. I can see why an internet junkie like hot stuff might get confused. [url="http://www.adamwest.com/main.html"]http://www.adamwest.com/main.html[/url] [url="http://www.adamwest.com/main.html"]http://www.christopherwest.com/main.html[/url] Edited May 15, 2007 by thessalonian
Sojourner Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 [img]http://www.olishaw.co.uk/forgetmenot/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/serie_kapow.jpg[/img]
Jaime Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 [quote name='thessalonian' post='1273687' date='May 14 2007, 08:44 PM']It's easy to mistake the two. They look alot alike. Well they both have websites with their name in the url. I can see why an internet junkie like hot stuff might get confused. [url="http://www.adamwest.com/main.html"]http://www.adamwest.com/main.html[/url] www.christopherwest.com[/quote] They both fight evil...
thessalonian Posted May 15, 2007 Author Posted May 15, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1273699' date='May 14 2007, 10:48 PM']They both fight evil...[/quote] Okay. That works.
homeschoolmom Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 Why does all the good stuff have to be way the heck up there?
Sojourner Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1273828' date='May 14 2007, 10:29 PM']Why does all the good stuff have to be way the heck up there? [/quote] obviously you need to move
homeschoolmom Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 I would never live in a place called "Coon Rapids"
Sojourner Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1273832' date='May 14 2007, 10:30 PM']I would never live in a place called "Coon Rapids" [/quote] you could move to a place called "Golden Valley" everything is happy and golden there
homeschoolmom Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 I've always thought that was a lovely name for a city.
CrossCuT Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 [size=1]How far is Coon Rapids from the Twin Cities? [/size]
thessalonian Posted May 15, 2007 Author Posted May 15, 2007 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1273846' date='May 14 2007, 11:37 PM'][size=1]How far is Coon Rapids from the Twin Cities? [/size][/quote] It's a northern suburg. East of Brooklyn Park, west and North of Blaine, up highway 10.
Sojourner Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1273842' date='May 14 2007, 10:36 PM']I've always thought that was a lovely name for a city. [/quote] It reminds me of Happy Valley in the Disney version of Jack in the Beanstalk. The name, that is, not the place. There is no giant beanstalk in Golden Valley. Although, there might be if my garden really takes off ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now