Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1280491' date='May 24 2007, 12:34 PM']:lol_roll:

HAHAHAHAH

what a gift kids are!

:)[/quote]
Why do I get the feeling this conversation may be repeated when your lil girl is a bit older? :hehe:

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='T-Bone' post='1280798' date='May 24 2007, 08:17 PM']The little one looks rather sticky...[/quote]
He is. Terra Firma was feeding him caramel corn

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1281160' date='May 25 2007, 08:23 AM']He is. Terra Firma was feeding him caramel corn[/quote]
:drool:


it was good stuff

homeschoolmom
Posted

Except for the cashews.

homeschoolmom
Posted

I'm guessing that dust's little girl was just assuring her dad that the boy at school didn't have cooties. Baptism washes away cooties. :mellow:

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1281167' date='May 25 2007, 09:10 AM']Except for the cashews.[/quote]
Right ... those taste like peanuts

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1281168' date='May 25 2007, 09:11 AM']I'm guessing that dust's little girl was just assuring her dad that the boy at school didn't have cooties. Baptism washes away cooties. :mellow:[/quote]
It does. For the most part.

:mellow:

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1281168' date='May 25 2007, 10:11 AM']I'm guessing that dust's little girl was just assuring her dad that the boy at school didn't have cooties. Baptism washes away cooties. :mellow:[/quote]

Cooties are not washed away by baptism... Plus, it's girls who have cooties anyway.

Posted
:boink: :getaclue:......... :duel: :wedgie:. ....... :starwars: ......................... :surrender: :unsure: :grouphug: :kiss:
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1281476' date='May 25 2007, 11:14 PM']:boink: :getaclue:......... :duel: :wedgie:. ....... :starwars: ......................... :surrender: :unsure: :grouphug: :kiss:[/quote]

+

Theologically, I have so much to say about this thread (not really). :lol_roll: But, I definitely think we need to move it over to Vocation Station. Perhaps we should e-mail this to the Vatican for inclusion in religious formation? The Holy Father's new apostolic exhortation, "Nuns: Don't talk to boys." Although, of course this would be in Latin...

This really cracks me up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...