cimlog Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, those in my own home, and within my family. Amen. Prayed it 3 times. ;)
the_rev Posted February 1, 2004 Author Posted February 1, 2004 Now I'm gonna go through and see how many souls Phatmass has set free this day!
the_rev Posted February 1, 2004 Author Posted February 1, 2004 10,000 souls, I guess that's a lot of work in one day for ST. Peter what do you think?
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 Well, 10,000 that we KNOW of for sure. Look at how many times this thread has been read? I bet every time someone opened this thread they said this prayer! I know I've prayed it multiple times today. :)
the_rev Posted February 1, 2004 Author Posted February 1, 2004 Same here Ice! St. Peter and Jesus Must love us all!
cathgirl Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 We can't forget the holy name of Jesus that releases 300 people every time you say it!
VeraMaria Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 We can't forget the holy name of Jesus that releases 300 people every time you say it! really! I love you Jesus, I love You...
VeraMaria Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 Then there's this short prayer (that is said to save a sould everytime you say it): Jesus, Mary, I love you, save souls
geetarplayer Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 Lord, may the souls in Purgatory come to a greater understanding of what it is to love, what it is to hate, and what it can be like to be free of hate. May they be able to release their grip of wordly desires in order to be closer to You in Heaven. Amen.
VeraMaria Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 and this one is said to help/save a family Jesus, mary, I love you, save families!
cathgirl Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 We can't forget the holy name of Jesus that releases 300 people every time you say it! really! I love you Jesus, I love You... Yeah!!! Actually, I have a book that tells everything that the Holy Name does. Thanks for the other prayers. It's kind of fun to help one soul at a time, idk you kind of feel close to that soul!
CatholicAndFanatical Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 "Bump" PRAYER OF ST. GERTRUDE THE GREAT Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, those in my own home, and within my family. Amen. I just prayed it as well!! WHO HOOO!! I love this prayer as well, I use to pray it on my way to work sometimes..yeehaw!
foundsheep Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 Amen. Can one say it more than once a day?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now