An Old School Catholic Message Board

Franciscans Of The Renewal

chelsea

be_thou_my_vision

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1285203' date='May 31 2007, 01:14 PM']What the others have said is true. There are no scheduled weekends for 'come and see's. Again, they have a very unique process. They don't form schedules just for you to come and see them. Basically, you get permission to go and live with them for a week and then you live in their shadow. You eat when they eat, sleep when they sleep, and work with them in whatever task they have planned. Nothing changes because they have visitors. You just get pulled along for the ride. ;) It's a really great format.[/quote]
This is really a good format... the community I am entering does it like this, and it creates a low-pressure atmosphere... and you really get to see and experience the life. Go for it!!

franciscanheart

[quote name='be_thou_my_vision' post='1285248' date='May 31 2007, 03:54 PM']This is really a good format... the community I am entering does it like this, and it creates a low-pressure atmosphere... and you really get to see and experience the life. Go for it!![/quote]
Yeah. :) It's definitely, in my opinion, the best way to do it!