Paladin D Posted January 31, 2004 Posted January 31, 2004 I wanted Eagles vs Colts in Superbowl XXXVIII. When the Panthers beat the Eagles, I wanted the Patriots to win then. But, I'm cooled off now, so I'm rooting for the Panthers. Panthers never won a Superbowl (neither the Eagles, only went to 1 Superbowl), but the Panthers never been to a Superbowl either...
Don John of Austria Posted January 31, 2004 Posted January 31, 2004 all hail the AFC, down with the NFC.
Tony Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 the Dolphins and Browns arent in it.. and I cant be for the Patriots since the Fins have a bit of a rivalry with them.. so I am for the Panthers
nikkan_hanil Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 I predict that there will be a dead tie about 2 minutes away from the end of the game, and before anyone has a chance to win, a giant earth-shattering meteor will destroy the earth. People: Oh no! It's a meteor! Meteor: Haha! Die, people! People: *Dies*
cathgirl Posted February 1, 2004 Author Posted February 1, 2004 I WANTED THE PACKERS! I like them too, they were my second choice!!! (This has nothing to do w/ this poll, but isn't Brett Favre Catholic?)
nikkan_hanil Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 Favor's (on purpose typo :D ) dad is I think. :huh:
cathgirl Posted February 1, 2004 Author Posted February 1, 2004 I always bug my dad by calling him Brett Fav-re, exactly how it sounds. It's more fun that way. Thanks for the info.
foundsheep Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!! just thought Id add that :ph34r:
cathgirl Posted February 1, 2004 Author Posted February 1, 2004 :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: We'll just have ta imagine that the chiefs, packers, raiders... are playing & winning tomorrow.
foundsheep Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 The season ends when the raiders dont play! :angry:
cathgirl Posted February 1, 2004 Author Posted February 1, 2004 yeah, after the chiefs lost i stopped following it too. in fact, i had no idea who was in the super bowl till yesterday.
Thomas Michael Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 My prediction for the Super Bowl was Chiefs/Eagles. Now I'm predicting a mild blowout by the Patriots (the game will be close for the first three quarters, then the Pats run away with it in the 4th). But I'm hoping this will be an above-average event, for the sake of my beloved Houston.
foundsheep Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 I think the Panthers Defense will prevail. I think the panthers are in the same position the patriots where when they played the rams.
cathgirl Posted February 1, 2004 Author Posted February 1, 2004 That is so much fun!!! I'm gonna do that too.
Lil Red Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 i don't really care, even though i'm having a superbowl party for my high school youth.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now