isilzha Posted June 3, 2007 Posted June 3, 2007 I think I didn't understand all of the questions. But not too shabby. [quote]Who is your Philosopher? You scored as a Saint Thomas Aquinas You are perhaps spiritual, but not necessarily. Thomas Aquinas was one of the saints that did not follow the pack. He was a precurser to libertarianism and what is now conservativism. Saint Thomas Aquinas 55% Ayn Rand 45% Immanuel Kant 40% Lawrence Kohlberg 40% Karl Marx 5%[/quote]
Tindomiel Posted June 3, 2007 Author Posted June 3, 2007 [quote name='Socrates' post='1287001' date='Jun 2 2007, 11:55 PM']Rather limited choice of philosophers there, though - and I don't have idea who this Kohlberg guy is![/quote] Ditto. [quote name='Didymus' post='1287075' date='Jun 3 2007, 01:26 AM']what did everyone answer for this?[/quote] I can't remember, but I remember thinking that some of the questions were rather equivocally phrased.....
Anastasia13 Posted June 4, 2007 Posted June 4, 2007 Wow, seems like everyone so far is Thomans. You scored as a Saint Thomas Aquinas You are perhaps spiritual, but not necessarily. Thomas Aquinas was one of the saints that did not follow the pack. He was a precurser to libertarianism and what is now conservativism. Saint Thomas Aquinas 85% Ayn Rand 55% Immanuel Kant 55% Karl Marx 50% Lawrence Kohlberg 20%
ardillacid Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 Who is your Philosopher? You scored as a Saint Thomas Aquinas You are perhaps spiritual, but not necessarily. Thomas Aquinas was one of the saints that did not follow the pack. He was a precurser to libertarianism and what is now conservativism. Saint Thomas Aquinas 55% Ayn Rand 55% Lawrence Kohlberg 50% Immanuel Kant 40% Karl Marx 0% I guess it was a close call betwixt those four, with karl coming in a distant last.
Innocent Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 Perhaps the server is down. The first page loaded for me, but when I chose the answers and clicked next, I got this: [quote]Template /var/www/quizfarm/v2/htdocs/SYSTEM_VIEW_DIR/quiz/add_top.html does not exists[/quote] Anyway, where's The Philosopher in that list?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now