An Old School Catholic Message Board

Architects Of The Culture Of Death

Akalyte

I'm reading this book...I'm shocked. I want to study law now and be lawyer/catholic philosopher and get planned parenthood and the eugenicists in trouble for crimes against humanity. I'm going to do it because with God all things are possible. :) That book really got me thinking.

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1291602' date='Jun 9 2007, 10:03 PM']I'm reading this book...I'm shocked. I want to study law now and be lawyer/catholic philosopher and get planned parenthood and the eugenicists in trouble for crimes against humanity. I'm going to do it because with God all things are possible. :) That book really got me thinking.[/quote]
First, pray about it.

Second, I'm totally behind you brother.

What you really need to do brother, is to get an excellent book by Mark Dice called the Resistance Manifesto. It talks about how to take a peaceful stand against the move against the satanic forces in the world.

Remember, the force behind this, Satan, can't be stopped by mere human prowess and effort, taking a stand is the most important thing we can do.

I take a stand every single day, when I talk about the crazy stuff I talk about.

I want to give you a word of encouragement. These Abortionists and eugenicists have already judged humanity as pieces of meat, and as a result, that is exactly how God is going to treat them as well, when he passes his judgement on these evil little sickos.

We need to take stands, and as we take them, God will pass his judgement on those who would oppose those who take their stands.

I can't help but think about the final scene of the movie the Stand. Randal Flag, the 'Anti-Christ' is about to kill the three men of God who made it to Las Vegas, and then an Atomic Bomb goes off in the city by the hand of God, because three men took a stand against the evil of the Devil and his agents.

It is going to be the same for all of us, as we Christians stand hand by hand, not caring whose religion is right or wrong, and we take the stand against these evil little terds. The people who won't live for God who will try to destroy us will be destroyed themselves, by the hand of God almighty.

Edited by GodChaser

[quote name='GodChaser' post='1291608' date='Jun 9 2007, 11:24 PM']First, pray about it.

Second, I'm totally behind you brother.

What you really need to do brother, is to get an excellent book by Mark Dice called the Resistance Manifesto. It talks about how to take a peaceful stand against the move against the satanic forces in the world.

Remember, the force behind this, Satan, can't be stopped by mere human prowess and effort, taking a stand is the most important thing we can do.

I take a stand every single day, when I talk about the crazy stuff I talk about.

I want to give you a word of encouragement. These Abortionists and eugenicists have already judged humanity as pieces of meat, and as a result, that is exactly how God is going to treat them as well, when he passes his judgement on these evil little sickos.

We need to take stands, and as we take them, God will pass his judgement on those who would oppose those who take their stands.

I can't help but think about the final scene of the movie the Stand. Randal Flag, the 'Anti-Christ' is about to kill the three men of God who made it to Las Vegas, and then an Atomic Bomb goes off in the city by the hand of God, because three men took a stand against the evil of the Devil and his agents.

It is going to be the same for all of us, as we Christians stand hand by hand, not caring whose religion is right or wrong, and we take the stand against these evil little terds. The people who won't live for God who will try to destroy us will be destroyed themselves, by the hand of God almighty.[/quote]

I'm on the 3rd chapter, "The secular utopianists" I just got done reading about Karl Marx. Man the devil really has this world in the palm of his hand. These "philosophers" are madmen. Yet the public school systems, and colleges are saturated with their works. Karl Marx got a 100 million people killed with his communism. Margaret Sanger and the eugenicists are Nazi's yet they got the united states governments full support.

Edited by Akalyte

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1291768' date='Jun 10 2007, 06:32 AM']I'm on the 3rd chapter, "The secular utopianists" I just got done reading about Karl Marx. Man the devil really has this world in the palm of his hand. These "philosophers" are madmen. Yet the public school systems, and colleges are saturated with their works. Karl Marx got a 100 million people killed with his communism. Margaret Sanger and the eugenicists are Nazi's yet they got the united states governments full support.[/quote]
I totally agree.

Eugenics is such a pandora's box, and I totally hate the stuff. If these Eugenicists could have their way, people with learning disaiblities, like myself, would be destroyed before we could be born. I hate that spirit. That is the pitfall of Evolution. In some people's minds, only the strong should be allowed to survive, and the weak should be destroyed. That is Satanism at its highest form.

That is one of the reasons I oppose even the idea of God having used Evolution to create us, because that could create creadence of these madmen's theories.

BTW, I appologize for my behaviour about the whole Nephilim thing. I believed someone who was claiming some great things, and I got caught up in what he was saying. What he was saying, too, was the same spirit in a way.

Have you ever heard of the Bush families ties with Nazi Germany? That is probably the reason they support eugenics in a way.

That's okay GodChaser. Glad you're still sticking around, though, and didn't get too upset when we dismissed the Nephilim deal. Anywho, on topic... I've heard of this book before. I should put it on my "to read list".

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1291817' date='Jun 10 2007, 10:44 AM']That's okay GodChaser. Glad you're still sticking around, though, and didn't get too upset when we dismissed the Nephilim deal. Anywho, on topic... I've heard of this book before. I should put it on my "to read list".[/quote]
Sounds pretty good to me.

Everybody here should get the resistance manifesto too. It talks about non-violent ways to protest what is happening in our society, and tries to connect the dots of all the things that are happening to give us an idea of what is behind everything. Even though it has one chapter on the sex scandals of the RC church, I think it is worth the read for any Christian.

A good book that I read in our grade 12 philosophy class is called Culture Jam by Calle Lasn, the one who puts out the adbusters magazine. Basically it talks about how the culture's consumerism is destroying our humanity. It has a hint of Buddhist flavour (he was living in Japan for a while) but otherwise there is some good stuff to take note about. You can easily see where the devil has touched our culture and where/how his blight spreads.

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1291822' date='Jun 10 2007, 10:59 AM']A good book that I read in our grade 12 philosophy class is called Culture Jam by Calle Lasn, the one who puts out the adbusters magazine. Basically it talks about how the culture's consumerism is destroying our humanity. It has a hint of Buddhist flavour (he was living in Japan for a while) but otherwise there is some good stuff to take note about. You can easily see where the devil has touched our culture and where/how his blight spreads.[/quote]
I read an article from Ad Busters, about the end times, which I was totally impressed by. Goes to show you, if you don't get invovled in the little ecnomic system, you can have some free thought, and exchange of ideas. That I am totally for, as Libertarian and a Christian. What right does industry, government, or religion have to say the way I live my life for God and communicate his grace and his love is wrong.

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1291602' date='Jun 9 2007, 11:03 PM']I'm reading this book...I'm shocked. I want to study law now and be lawyer/catholic philosopher and get planned parenthood and the eugenicists in trouble for crimes against humanity. I'm going to do it because with God all things are possible. :) That book really got me thinking.[/quote]
Was that the name of it "Architects of the culture of death"?

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1292029' date='Jun 10 2007, 04:07 PM']Was that the name of it "Architects of the culture of death"?[/quote]

yeah by Demarco and wiker

Justified Saint

Having read the book, I cannot necessarily say I share your enthusiasm for it, though I probably did when I first read it. The problem I see with the book and its authors may be my expectations for I expected a book that would offer serious and scholarly discussion of the many thinkers in question. Instead, the mini-biographies were just hit pieces that would not be out of place in some tabloid. As distasteful as some of the characters were, I got the feeling that the authors were trying to advocate some form of intellectual isolationism: "these guys are weirdos, stay away!" All the while, the connections made between the "architects" and the "architecture" was tenuous and vastly over-simplified at best. Perhaps it is my attention to historical detail and anaylsis that makes my patience wear thin with such endeavours, but that I guess I can't do much to help :)

Thus, to say that Marx is responsible for 100 million deaths makes about as much sense as saying that Jesus Christ is responsible for every victim of Christian inspired violence.

[quote name='Justified Saint' post='1292539' date='Jun 10 2007, 11:42 PM']Having read the book, I cannot necessarily say I share your enthusiasm for it, though I probably did when I first read it. The problem I see with the book and its authors may be my expectations for I expected a book that would offer serious and scholarly discussion of the many thinkers in question. Instead, the mini-biographies were just hit pieces that would not be out of place in some tabloid. As distasteful as some of the characters were, I got the feeling that the authors were trying to advocate some form of intellectual isolationism: "these guys are weirdos, stay away!" All the while, the connections made between the "architects" and the "architecture" was tenuous and vastly over-simplified at best. Perhaps it is my attention to historical detail and anaylsis that makes my patience wear thin with such endeavours, but that I guess I can't do much to help :)

Thus, to say that Marx is responsible for 100 million deaths makes about as much sense as saying that Jesus Christ is responsible for every victim of Christian inspired violence.[/quote]
(Haven't read the book in question, but) Communism was built on the false and godless theories of Karl Marx, so I believe it safe to say he was in a way responsible for the Communist terro and bloodshed that followed.

I think it safe to say that no good has come out of Marxism, and it is wrong to equivocate Marxism and Christianity in the way implied here. Marxism is a philosophy utterly incompatible with Christ, despite the claims of the "liberation theologians."

Edited by Socrates

Justified Saint

[quote name='Socrates' post='1293205' date='Jun 11 2007, 06:47 PM'](Haven't read the book in question, but) Communism was built on the false and godless theories of Karl Marx, so I believe it safe to say he was in a way responsible for the Communist terro and bloodshed that followed.

I think it safe to say that no good has come out of Marxism, and it is wrong to equivocate Marxism and Christianity in the way implied here. Marxism is a philosophy utterly incompatible with Christ, despite the claims of the "liberation theologians."[/quote]

I offer no comparisons between Christianity and Marxism, only an analogy between their respective leaders to their traditions. In any case, I do not believe that Marx is more responsible for Lenin or Stalin than Lenin and Stalin were. Likewise, I do not believe Jesus Christ is more responsible for Rodgrio Borgia than Borgia was. Yet, this is where the logic would lead with such reductionistic statements like "Marx killed 100 million people." Yeah, you can say that if you cut out 125 years of history and many more historical figures and characters.

And that communism is 'godless' is neither here nor there since I don't think capitalism has much to do with God anyway.

[quote name='Justified Saint' post='1293722' date='Jun 12 2007, 01:19 PM']I offer no comparisons between Christianity and Marxism, only an analogy between their respective leaders to their traditions. In any case, I do not believe that Marx is more responsible for Lenin or Stalin than Lenin and Stalin were. Likewise, I do not believe Jesus Christ is more responsible for Rodgrio Borgia than Borgia was. Yet, this is where the logic would lead with such reductionistic statements like "Marx killed 100 million people." Yeah, you can say that if you cut out 125 years of history and many more historical figures and characters.

And that communism is 'godless' is neither here nor there since I don't think capitalism has much to do with God anyway.[/quote]

but this is one point the book makes out clearly, these people read the works of the other and next thing you know they are their disciples. So those who read Marx and were inspired ended up becoming like him. It was the same for the eugenicists and the evolutionists. Yes Marx and his communistic works is responsible the seeds he planted in others. (which by the way, is the very reason they start writing in the first place)..