littleflower+JMJ Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 So I'm siko cause I read that! I'm hearfully offended Yeah me too rev. but get this.....if we're psycho to READ IT, then i wonder what that makes the person who WROTE IT! :rolling: :sweat:
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 ok micheal j. like mike! if i can be like mike!! LOLOL get it right man! its michael JORDAN! :rolling:
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 One word. Sweet. I heard the music, too. Maybe to make the others happy somehow the Rosary could be put in there, too?
CICCIO Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 i like themusic, but i agree, we need to see the mic and rosary. at first all i saw was a blnak black page with this cool music playing, i had to scrole down to find the link. at least if the mic is there it mightn not catch a visitor off guard. i like it though!
immaculata Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 I actually read that whole thing. I am a phycho.
phatcatholic Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 i think it'd be cool to change the letter head at the top from the laundry mat to something w/ an angel in the background, so that it goes along w/ the prayer in the beginning.
Lil Red Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 i just realized there was text!!! anyway, why do you have a link to a play casino? :wacko:
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 i remember the intro where it had the turn table and it would lpay that wicky wicky sound and say like phatmass or something like that.... that was cool..... but it was from a while back sooo anyways........
Aloysius Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 So I'm siko cause I read that! I'm hearfully offended http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=6940 :cyclops:
nikkan_hanil Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 dude, I saw that and I was like "What the heck?!" Cause I thought it was some error message. Then I read it and I was like, oh, dust changed something else. You have way too much time. Ditto.
Im4Him Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 I like it, but I'd like to have the mic and rosary too.
nikkan_hanil Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 Hey! Question for dUST: how'd you get that music on there? Like, what HTML tags/code do you use to put it up? :huh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now