If my new kid is a boy, we're going to go with:

Ezra

or

Elijah

If my new kid is a girl, we're going to go with:

Trinity

or

Mallory

What do y'all think? We won't know the sex until it pops out, so we have to have options for both...

I like Trinity. It's Matrix-y. :cool:

But you know, everyone's gonna assume you named her after the movie and not the amesome All-Powerful God....

I love the name Elijah. It's my nephew's name. It's very good for a little boy and for a grown up man (he's only a few years younger than me, so I've known him as both! :P )

Hmmm, I like Elijah but honestly Ezra is cool too. One thing about Ezra is that it will teach your son to be tough, but not mean. A name like Ezra means he will know what its like to be teased, and he will work hard to supercede the teasing. And then there are those who will think of the band "Better than Ezra" . . .

I like Trinity. First because it's amesome. And second because, well, it's awersome. You could even do something cool like Trinity Sophia . . . which would be The Triune God and Holy Wisdom . . .

Man, the only reason I would want kids of my own is to give them cool names . . . well, one of the reasons.