An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ann Coulter

catholicinsd

catholicinsd

Ok did anyone see where Ann Coulter said Senator Edwards should have been assignated by terrorists? How is that being pro-life?

homeschoolmom

Didn't see it. Don't really know anything about it. Don't really like AC anyway...

But... with your rabid passion for Hillary Clinton, I'd be awfully careful getting on my "prolife high horse" if I were you...

Yah, methinks Miss Coulter is the right-wing version of Michael Moore. Bleh. I do not like her. But to be fair I think she is just being hyperbolic and making a rhetorical point. I am sure she would be horrified if anyone ever murdered Mr Edwards, as would we all! Whereas the culture of death that other politicians (both Republican and Democrat) participate in via their votes has a very real, very deadly face.

Edited by Maggie

kenrockthefirst

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1303381' date='Jun 27 2007, 02:14 PM']Ok did anyone see where Ann Coulter said Senator Edwards should have been assignated by terrorists? How is that being pro-life?[/quote]

She is an odious person.

cmotherofpirl

I saw the interview.
She was joking, and using that statement to make a related point.

Ann Coulter is about as smart as a Bag of Hammers. But the fact she's considered sexy, lots of brainwashed right-winged zombies flock to her, so she's a perfect person to target with Anti-NWO teachings online.

Quite effective. You wouldn't believe how close Libertarianism is with Right-winged politics.

[quote name='GodChaser' post='1303645' date='Jun 27 2007, 06:45 PM']Ann Coulter is about as smart as a Bag of Hammers. But the fact she's considered sexy, lots of brainwashed right-winged zombies flock to her, so she's a perfect person to target with Anti-NWO teachings online.[/quote]
"Brainwashed right-winged zombies..." A statement as smart as a bag of hammers.

[quote name='kamiller42' post='1303652' date='Jun 27 2007, 05:55 PM']"Brainwashed right-winged zombies..." A statement as smart as a bag of hammers.[/quote]
Didn't like that one did you.

Most right-winged people don't know what they are standing for. What's the real difference between President Bush saying, yes the patriot act is going to affect the constitution, but it's only a GD piece of paper, and Hillary Clinton who says, we are going to need to accept that we need to lose some freedoms in order to stay safe?

I ask you, what's the difference. Its the same. A vote for Hillary, or a Vote for anybody but Ron Paul is a vote for the same kind of thinking. My old pastor said, things are not going to change, until you do something differently. So unless there is a real difference between the two people going up for president, you're just going to have the same kind of stuff.

That is why I consider most right-winged people to be zombies. They think there is a difference between Hillary Clinton and their Non-Ron Paul Choice for President, and in the past 16 years, I haven't seen a major difference between Republican and Democrat.

i can't stand ann coulter. she's is an embarrassment to the one's she thinks she represents.

but if you're going to accuse her of saying that Edwards should be assasinated than you are just contributing to her point, which is that people didn't criticize whoever it was who said that it would be good if Cheney was assassinated, but they're willing to criticize her for cracking a joke about Edwards being gay. In fact she didn't even say edwards should be executed. She said, 'what if i had said this...' then what?

if you didn't watch hardball, then you are obviously going off of some lib commentator for your info...

once again I need to mention that I can't stand ann coulter...

[quote name='GodChaser' post='1303661' date='Jun 27 2007, 07:17 PM']Didn't like that one did you.[/quote]
I found the hypocrisy ripe.

[quote]Most right-winged people don't know what they are standing for.[/quote]And most Christians are stupid suckers. Live by the stereotype; die by the stereotype. If you would like to debate me on what I don't know I am standing for, I would be happy to oblige.

[quote]I haven't seen a major difference between Republican and Democrat.[/quote]
Seek and ye shall find. Or as Avis used to say, "try harder." I'll get you started. President George Bush just vetoed an embryonic stem cell funding bill passed by a democrat house and senate. See any difference? Do you think a democrat president would have vetoed it?

[quote name='kamiller42' post='1303855' date='Jun 27 2007, 10:04 PM']I found the hypocrisy ripe.

And most Christians are stupid suckers. Live by the stereotype; die by the stereotype. If you would like to debate me on what I don't know I am standing for, I would be happy to oblige.
Seek and ye shall find. Or as Avis used to say, "try harder." I'll get you started. President George Bush just vetoed an embryonic stem cell funding bill passed by a democrat house and senate. See any difference? Do you think a democrat president would have vetoed it?[/quote]
I would have vetoed it too, so what?

I would dismantle the Federal Reserve, which neither Democrat or Republican has done.
I would put prayer back into the schools, which neither Democrat or Republican has done.
I would get American out of the UN, which neither Democrate or Republican has done.
I would revoke the Patriot Act, which no Democrate or Republican has done, or will do.
I would make laws making it illegal to use biometric scanners, which no Democrate or Republican will do.
I would make laws making it illegal for the government to read e-mails or listen to private phone calls, which no Democrate or Republican will do.

Wow, see all the similarities, when you don't just scratch the surface. Republicans are a bunch of communists, who don't care how much tax payers money go to Johnsonville brat Cheney and their internationalist banker friends. So are the Democrats.

The only person who is worthy to be President of the United States right now is Ron Paul!

rollingcatholic

[quote name='GodChaser' post='1303919' date='Jun 27 2007, 11:33 PM']I would have vetoed it too, so what?

I would dismantle the Federal Reserve, which neither Democrat or Republican has done.[/quote]
And replace it with what, exactly?

[quote]
I would put prayer back into the schools, which neither Democrat or Republican has done.
[/quote]What kind of prayer? Prayer to God, Jesus, Mary, Buddah?

[quote]
I would make laws making it illegal to use biometric scanners, which no Democrate or Republican will do.[/quote]

What's wrong with a biometric scanner?

[/quote]
I would make laws making it illegal for the government to read e-mails or listen to private phone calls, which no Democrate or Republican will do.
[/quote]

Even with a lawful warrant?

[quote]The only person who is worthy to be President of the United States right now is Ron Paul![/quote]

What about Rupaul?