An Old School Catholic Message Board

Can You See The Drop-down Menu?

dUSt

Are you able to see the mouse-over drop-down menu at the top of the page? (the one that says: home | about | Reading Room | The Phorum | etc...)  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

cmotherofpirl

nope its still not there. THe only thing different is that there is a drop down menu at the bottom right hand corner which various rooms.

Dust I started asking where the reading room went on Jan 31 . You'll thought I was joking?

Edited by cmotherofpirl

cmotherofpirl

I can get to wallpaper if I go to home page and click on the wallpaper option in the bottom of the right hand column. But everything else is not here.

I can get to wallpaper if I go to home page and click on the wallpaper option in the bottom of the right hand column. But everything else is not here.

What browser are you using? Microsoft Internet Explorer? Netscape? AOL?

littleflower+JMJ

i see said the blind man to his deaf wife who sat next to their mute dog.

:D it looks great! on explorer its perfect! :clap: love the menus!

cmotherofpirl

Dust I am on my neighbors computer ands it now has menus. My computer and my son's computer do not.

My neighbor and I are both running the same Microsoft Ex pro and Internet EXploroer 6.0 2600. He has the menus I do not.

littleflower+JMJ

Dust I am on my neighbors computer ands it now has menus. My computer and my son's computer do not.

My neighbor and I are both running the same Microsoft Ex pro and Internet EXploroer 6.0 2600. He has the menus I do not.

yeah explorer should work cmom, could be an upgrade or something....

i know my netscape is old so it doesn't come up good on that one.....

thats why i use explorer :D