An Old School Catholic Message Board

Russia Lays Claim To The North Pole

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='Church Punk' post='1305724' date='Jun 29 2007, 02:17 PM']i thought we already had it!!![/quote]

Me too, eh. Gah, those chicken littles and their greenhouse gas apocalypse theory, are going to get really upset...

putin is nothing but trouble. First he poisons that guy in britain

now he takes the north pole

whats next....

Lounge Daddy

don't forget having that other journalist gunned down, and another shoved out a window

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1305278' date='Jun 29 2007, 09:07 AM']Dude, thats like half the north pole... but who can really stop him? Its not like there is a governing body on the NP. :idontknow:[/quote]

i didnt even know you COULD take half of a pole! :idontknow: who knew?

:P:

[quote name='RC _' post='1306360' date='Jun 30 2007, 01:15 AM']well, you could bisect the imaginary line along the rotational axis of the earth.[/quote]

i suppose.....but how could you take half of JUST the north pole? is it the north pole all the way to the core of the earth? i guess so......but then how is he going to claim all that magma and everything?

rollingcatholic

Well, he better not claim the magma. It's mine.

I'd be willing to part with it for the low low price of $ 0.000000000001/gallon

[quote name='RC _' post='1306364' date='Jun 30 2007, 01:27 AM']Well, he better not claim the magma. It's mine.
I'd be willing to part with it for the low low price of $ 0.000000000001/gallon[/quote]

that sounds pretty good to me. hey since i suggested that he might be interested, do you think i could get a 15 percent share?