An Old School Catholic Message Board

Entering Carmel July 16th!

AccountDeleted

AccountDeleted

I don't get much chance to read or post any more but just thought I would update everyone. I am in the US now (California) for 10 more days, then I fly over to England. I enter Carmel on the 16th July, but will spend the night before at the Mercy convent across the road from Wolverhampton Carmel.

I have loved being a part of phatmass, and if I ever get back online again in the future, I will ask permission to post something just in the way of encouragement and support to others.

Thank you for all your good wishes, and may God bless all of you.

the lords sheep

Yea!!!! I hope you have a very blessed life in the Carmel. We will miss you here, but know that you will be living as the Lord made you to live. Be assured of our prayers!! (And I hope we can count on yours!!

In the hearts of Jesus and Mary,
Lauren

the lords sheep

You get extra prayers because of the double....

Edited by the lords sheep

the lords sheep

And QUADRUPLE post!!!!

May our Lady of Mt. Carmel hide you within the folds of her mantle, and there, close to her heart, may you form your heart to the Heart of her Son.

May God bless you abundantly!

In the hearts of Jesus and Mary,
Lauren

Edited by the lords sheep

Marieteresa

Wow Anne! Congrats! I pray that you perserve in your vocation and that Our Blessed Mother keeps watch over you!

CONGRATULATIONS! What a blessing! Even uttering the words, "I am entering the Carmel," sounds so sweet. I'll be praying for you!

~Carolyn

[quote name='Staretz' post='1309261' date='Jul 2 2007, 09:54 AM']That is very good to hear indeed. congratulations :)[/quote]

Congrats! May God bless you always!

sr betsy

Thank you thank you thank you for being part of this forum, for sharing your vocation journey with so many :saint: .

philosophette

Congratulations and I will be praying for your continued vocational journey! :)