An Old School Catholic Message Board

Just A Notice

AlterDominicus

AlterDominicus

The Vocation Station is family, you all know that, I love you all very much and pray for you all, but I am not going to be on for quite sometime in 8 days, I wont be back for while until late August. I cant mention where I am going, but I can assure I will be happy and enjoying my time and have the best possible growth of my Spiritual flower - who knows I think God has some plans for some buds to start blossoming.

I'll be on here for eight more days, trying to enjoy them to the best of my ability, and enjoying them here on phatmass especially in the Vocation Station, I'll make one more post in this on the last day bidding farewells.

I thought you ought to know to embrace for my extended absence, someone of you wont :lol: Because I will be seeing some of you, but others will. I ask one thing your prayers if you could pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for me and the others that will be there. Thank you. :lol_roll:

:rolleyes: I hope that you have a lovely,spiritual and blessed time "where ere you go" and that the buds will blossom for you and all those with you. :biglol: Edited by Jennirom

AlterDominicus

Okie guys, yup - two days to go! I am posting now as I will most likely not have much time to post tomorrow before I leave. I have to get up at three a clock in the morning. :lol: It'll be a lovely sacrifice to offer up to God! Please pray for me and be assured of my prayers as I take you all with me.

AlterDominicus

Okie so I was able to get on, this is the lastly post in this thread, I leave uber early in the moring, and I wont be back for quite some time. Pray for us, we'll pray for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
be_thou_my_vision

I can't wait either! I wonder what she's been doing...

Edited by be_thou_my_vision