An Old School Catholic Message Board

Controverisal Polls

gamesfanatic04

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You should have made it multiple choice. I agreed with the first two...

Edited by T-Bone _

goldenchild17

I wanted to vote for both of the first two options. Picked the first because its slightly more accurate than the second :D:

Edited by goldenchild17

[quote name='goldenchild17' post='1323289' date='Jul 10 2007, 05:02 PM']I wanted to vote for both of the first two options. Picked the first because its slightly more accurate than the second :D:[/quote]
The first option is obviously correct. Anyone who votes otherwise is obviously a mindless zombie of the Liberal Media Elite.
It is a well-documented fact that liberals both kill and eat children.

It is a false liberal myth that conservatives talk about how minorities smell different. Everyone knows we Evil Conservatives are much too busy robbing old ladies and the poor, stealing kid's school lunches, clubbing baby seals, and raping spotted owls to waste time with such frivolities.

[quote name='Socrates' post='1323481' date='Jul 10 2007, 07:51 PM']It is a well-documented fact that liberals both kill and eat children.[/quote]

Duh.

do you know what we call people who don't kill babies before they eat them?

Communists.

That's right.

Groo the Wanderer

[quote name='Socrates' post='1323481' date='Jul 10 2007, 07:51 PM']Everyone knows we Evil Conservatives are much too busy robbing old ladies and the poor, stealing kid's school lunches, clubbing baby seals, and raping spotted owls to waste time with such frivolities.[/quote]

LORF! never tried the owl thing...mebbe on my next tree-hugger hunting trip....lorf!

[quote name='XIX' post='1326660' date='Jul 13 2007, 05:45 AM']Am I the only conservative whose favorite topic of conversation is the many smells of minorities? :paperbag:[/quote]

Just how do minorities smell different?