An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Movie Trilology Who God Rather Watch ?

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1326334' date='Jul 12 2007, 09:03 PM']BTF[/quote]

ya you cant touch that....

Edited by Guest

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1326397' date='Jul 12 2007, 10:36 PM']Lord of the Rings :rolleyes:[/quote]

lol o ok....at first i thought it meant lauging out....then i couldnt figure the other two letters......mabey lauging on the rug ?? ive never seen lord of the rings....thats sad...i know...

[quote name='prose' post='1326588' date='Jul 13 2007, 12:57 AM']Back to the Future of Course. Duh.[/quote]

ya home alone one was the only good one.....it was really good though

as for back to the futre..they were all golden...although i wasnt a huge fan of the third one...

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1326326' date='Jul 12 2007, 09:45 PM']Back to the future 1 2 and 3 or Home alone 1 2 and 3 ??[/quote]
Neither.

ILSA: She Wolfe Of The S.S
ILSA: The Wicked Warden
ILSA: Harem Keeper Of The Oil Shieks

God is a tremendous Dyanne Thorne fan.

Edited by carrdero

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1326403' date='Jul 13 2007, 12:39 AM']lol o ok....at first i thought it meant lauging out....then i couldnt figure the other two letters......mabey lauging on the rug ?? ive never seen lord of the rings....thats sad...i know...[/quote]

So mmediately go rent it for this weekend......!!!!!!!!!!!!

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1326403' date='Jul 13 2007, 12:39 AM']lol o ok....at first i thought it meant lauging out....then i couldnt figure the other two letters......mabey lauging on the rug ?? ive never seen lord of the rings....thats sad...i know...[/quote]

So mmediately go rent it for this weekend......!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Godfather Trilogy of course!!!! Duh! (you've got God, the Father, and Three in one. How could it not be the one?) It's even got at least 3 of the 7 Sacraments in it.