Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, having seen the movie, I don't know how any Christian will walk away from it not having a deeper love for Mary and Communion... and in what Church are those two things emphasised more than any other? hehehe

Man I can't wait. I am so excited.

Posted

Well, having seen the movie, I don't know how any Christian will walk away from it not having a deeper love for Mary and Communion... and in what Church are those two things emphasised more than any other? hehehe

I think ol' Mel knows exactly what he's doing.

r u giddy?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...