littleflower+JMJ Posted February 6, 2004 Posted February 6, 2004 i think after awhile we'll all forget that the phorum is blue. imstill getting use to it but i tdon't have a problem. blue is for our Lady! :wub: :clap:
dUSt Posted February 6, 2004 Author Posted February 6, 2004 But it looks just like 1000 other Vision Power Boards out there: http://demo.invisionboard.com/ Don't y'all want phatmass to be unique?
Kilroy the Ninja Posted February 6, 2004 Posted February 6, 2004 Dude, Phatmass IS unique! It's like no place else on earth! Just cause the blue is easy on the eyes... I mean we do stare at it for hours at a time... But don't ever worry about Phatmass being "just like the rest". THAT will never happen!
foundsheep Posted February 6, 2004 Posted February 6, 2004 KEEP IT LIKE THIS! I LOVE IT! Im with Al , keep the colors!
jmjtina Posted February 6, 2004 Posted February 6, 2004 OUr blue is the Blessed Mother blue.......It is very easy on the eyes! Phatmass is NOTHING like any other website.....loving the changes dUSt! God Bless you!
hyperdulia again Posted February 6, 2004 Posted February 6, 2004 i habe trouble seeing. this is good.
Sojourner Posted February 6, 2004 Posted February 6, 2004 I like the blue, but purple is my favoritest color. Can we do that for Lent, do you think?
CatholicAndFanatical Posted February 7, 2004 Posted February 7, 2004 oh yea, there is nothing like phatmass at all, no worries bro. Its not the colors that make it unique, its the crazy admin :P
VeraMaria Posted February 7, 2004 Posted February 7, 2004 keep the blue! i love it! more cheerful + happy than gray!
Birgitta Noel Posted February 7, 2004 Posted February 7, 2004 I'm blue dah dee dee dah da da dum...and I LOVE IT!!!!!
VeraMaria Posted February 7, 2004 Posted February 7, 2004 blue is my favorite color! mine too! we should start a poll for colors...i'm sure blue would win! BLUE for Mama Maria!!!!!!
cimlog Posted February 7, 2004 Posted February 7, 2004 I like it a lot. hehe. Mad props on it. dUST, Any update on the color options which are customizable (sp)?
Aloysius Posted February 7, 2004 Posted February 7, 2004 color buttons on the top right... it doesn't change the main parts of the phorum though.. also: it was a dUST accident, lol, he didn't even mean to do it <even dUST's accidents are great!>
Aloysius Posted February 7, 2004 Posted February 7, 2004 http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=06 make it personally customizable!! <if you ever get the chance >
cimlog Posted February 7, 2004 Posted February 7, 2004 Seems like you are almost there Dust. You got it bud.
cimlog Posted February 7, 2004 Posted February 7, 2004 Haha. I didn't even notice. Good thing I am not a CSI guy or else the world would be screwed. Crime could happen right in front of me and I would have no idea.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now