Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I have this guy friend, and I've known him for over two years now. We met at church and we used to be close friends. He's had a rough childhood, and has had to go through a time in his life when his mother rejected him. For about two years now, he's been messing around with his "sexual orientation." And I [i]assumed[/i] it was all better now, but I just found out that he will be going to this party with [b]repulsive[/b]sexual activity.

We used to go to the same church (our family now goes to a different one) and my old church doesn't really put much emphasis on morality, so he is very ignorant of it all and is friends with some people [i]at his church[/i] who reject church teaching on all of that.

I've been worried about him for a long time, and prayers for him would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and Love in Christ,

Dory

Edited by tvu_srfan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...