Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 15, 2007 Posted August 15, 2007 Hey PMers, I have a job for anyone willing. I need images, preferably artistic, representing any and every major event in salvation history. If you're willing to help me find them, I'd be very appreciative. Thanks. God bless, Micah
prose Posted August 15, 2007 Posted August 15, 2007 every major event? That's a lot of pictures! Any specifically?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 16, 2007 Author Posted August 16, 2007 [quote name='prose' post='1359429' date='Aug 15 2007, 05:54 PM']every major event? That's a lot of pictures! Any specifically?[/quote] The Holy Trinity Creation Adam and Eve Noah Abraham Melchizedek Isaac Jacob Joseph Moses Joshua The Judges Saul David Solomon Nebuchadnezzar Exile Return to Jerusalem The Prophets The Annunciation The Visitation The Nativity The Adoration of the Magi The Presentation The Baptism in the Jordan The Wedding Feast at Cana The Proclamation of the Coming of the Kingdom The Sermon on the Mount The Institution of the Papacy The Institution of the Holy Eucharist The Passion The Resurrection The Road to Emmaus The Descent of the Holy Spirit The Martyrdom of St. Stephen The Conversion of St. Paul ...and anything relating to those things... Really, it's filler material. I'm telling the story of salvation history and I need a stream of images for those who are visually inclined. The extra bonus being that the images will remind me of any points I may otherwise have forgotten.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 16, 2007 Author Posted August 16, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1359628' date='Aug 15 2007, 09:47 PM']and what do I get?[/quote] The pleasure of having helped a catechist do his job.
StColette Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1359628' date='Aug 15 2007, 08:47 PM']and what do I get?[/quote] a lampshade
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 16, 2007 Author Posted August 16, 2007 [quote name='StColette' post='1359648' date='Aug 15 2007, 10:04 PM']a lampshade[/quote]
StColette Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 lol well, i mean come one lampshades are soooo in!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 16, 2007 Author Posted August 16, 2007 [quote name='StColette' post='1359650' date='Aug 15 2007, 10:05 PM']lol well, i mean come one lampshades are soooo in![/quote] You would think so.
StColette Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 (edited) I thought you had already got these pictures? Edited August 16, 2007 by StColette
Jaime Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1359645' date='Aug 15 2007, 08:02 PM']The pleasure of having helped a catechist do his job.[/quote] I've done that before. Not entirely pleasurable Can I walk Jennie down the aisle?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 16, 2007 Author Posted August 16, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1359657' date='Aug 15 2007, 10:09 PM']I've done that before. Not entirely pleasurable Can I walk Jennie down the aisle?[/quote] You'd have to kill her father first.
Jaime Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1359659' date='Aug 15 2007, 08:10 PM']You'd have to kill her father first.[/quote] So I have to kill her dad AND do your job? That seems like a lot of work
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 16, 2007 Author Posted August 16, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1359679' date='Aug 15 2007, 10:23 PM']So I have to kill her dad AND do your job? That seems like a lot of work[/quote] You're not [i]doing[/i] my job, you're helping me in my apostolate. Besides, you couldn't kill her dad. He's buff.
StColette Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1359679' date='Aug 15 2007, 09:23 PM']So I have to kill her dad AND do your job? That seems like a lot of work[/quote] You kill my dad and I'll kill you and then no one will be walking me down the aisle lol
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 16, 2007 Author Posted August 16, 2007 [quote name='StColette' post='1359705' date='Aug 15 2007, 10:39 PM']You kill my dad and I'll kill you and then no one will be walking me down the aisle lol[/quote] You'd better believe her, she's buff, too. jk
StColette Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1359706' date='Aug 15 2007, 09:40 PM']You'd better believe her, she's buff, too. jk [/quote] lol I'm not buff lol
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 16, 2007 Author Posted August 16, 2007 [quote name='StColette' post='1359707' date='Aug 15 2007, 10:41 PM']lol I'm not buff lol[/quote] Come on...have you seen your arms?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now