iggyjoan Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 [quote name='Maggie' post='1361864' date='Aug 18 2007, 11:06 AM']I love Johnny Cash. I wish he would come back [/quote] That would be kind of creepy. [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1361922' date='Aug 18 2007, 01:43 PM']Johnny Cash is cooler dead than Joe Jonas is alive... deal with it.[/quote] Lies. All alive people are cooler than dead people with the exception of Jesus and the Saints etc. Other than that.
MIKolbe Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 i like your aalpha-ized avatar.. oh. and Johnny Cash is cool.
iggyjoan Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1362853' date='Aug 19 2007, 12:24 PM']i like your aalpha-ized avatar.. oh. and Johnny Cash is cool.[/quote] once I'm done with it you can have it.
MIKolbe Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 no no it looks much better on you.. i already know joe jonas is a chump.....
Noel's angel Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 No, not all alive people are cooler than dead people. I happen to have known the most amazing man in the world and he's dead and he's still way cooler than most people. I'm sad now. I miss him
hoosieranna Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 (edited) Edited August 19, 2007 by Nadezhda
jeffpugh Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 What's goin on in here? Johnny Cash, eh? Good man. I like some of his songs. Beats some Jonas kid anyday.
Noel's angel Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1363332' date='Aug 20 2007, 01:13 AM'][/quote] Thanks
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted August 20, 2007 Author Posted August 20, 2007 [quote name='iggyjoan' post='1362875' date='Aug 19 2007, 01:40 PM']once I'm done with it you can have it.[/quote] Did alpha change his yet???
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 20, 2007 Posted August 20, 2007 I don't even know who Joe Jonas is. I guess that means he's not cool. (This post is so funny just the way it is I almost hate to edit in to add that I did actually go do a search on myspace so I could listen to some of young Joe's music... just to give him a chance for Iggy's sake... I still am not a fan. Sorry Iggy. I tried.)
Noel's angel Posted August 20, 2007 Posted August 20, 2007 (edited) I too had never heard of this Joe Jonas lad...I did a google search and honestly, I think I preferred it when I didn't know who he was. Edited August 20, 2007 by Noel's angel
jeffpugh Posted August 21, 2007 Posted August 21, 2007 Still don't really know who he is. I guess it's best to keep the guy out of sight and out of mind.
iggyjoan Posted August 27, 2007 Posted August 27, 2007 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1363388' date='Aug 19 2007, 06:42 PM']What's goin on in here? Johnny Cash, eh? Good man. I like some of his songs. Beats some Jonas kid anyday.[/quote] saw this on photobucket today. made me laugh. [img]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z179/kevinjonaswife_x3/jonas%20brothers/graphic-1.gif[/img] [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1364060' date='Aug 20 2007, 02:27 AM']I don't even know who Joe Jonas is. I guess that means he's not cool. (This post is so funny just the way it is I almost hate to edit in to add that I did actually go do a search on myspace so I could listen to some of young Joe's music... just to give him a chance for Iggy's sake... I still am not a fan. Sorry Iggy. I tried.)[/quote] At least you tried. [quote name='Noel's angel' post='1364239' date='Aug 20 2007, 10:29 AM']I too had never heard of this Joe Jonas lad...I did a google search and honestly, I think I preferred it when I didn't know who he was.[/quote] Your loss.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now