An Old School Catholic Message Board

Amazing Vocation Story

Carolyn

:love: Oooh! It's so sweet and marvelous the way He plucks our heartstrings! Here's the link:

[url="http://sistersofreparation.org/Vocations/VocationSrMaryJames.htm"]http://sistersofreparation.org/Vocations/V...SrMaryJames.htm[/url]

Fr. Antony Maria OSB

That's amazing! God never gives up on us, and once we open up ourselves to Him once, it is sooo hard to get away from that. This really shows just how persistent God is with us to wherever it is that He is calling us. Wow, that is an amazing vocation story!

May God bless and protect you always in all of your endeavors!

Your Brother in Christ,

Joe

i wrote the community several emails and they never replied to me .... why do some communities do that? It would be polite to just reply and say "no thanks"

[quote name='stlmom' post='1363444' date='Aug 19 2007, 08:05 PM']Didn't someone from PM enter here this year--I believe her name was Pia?[/quote]
Yes, I believe that's correct. I've checked their website once or twice to see if they've put up new pictures of their postulants- but so far as I see they haven't. Maybe someday soon...

[quote name='GodChild' post='1364070' date='Aug 20 2007, 04:54 AM']i wrote the community several emails and they never replied to me .... why do some communities do that? It would be polite to just reply and say "no thanks"[/quote]
I've had a similar experience with a community (not these sisters). It is/was very frustrating for me. And like you, I'd just like a response even if it's a "no thanks."

Lioness For Christ

That positively rocks my socks off! haha.. I love the part.. "You'll be sorry!" So she marches back in! haha true leap o' faith in the end.. ;)

photosynthesis

I've had the idea of assembling a small booklet of womens' vocation stories and distributing it in some of the Catholic prayer groups I go to. This would certainly be an excellent addition :)