dUSt Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 This thread will remain pinned throughout the entire season. [size=4][url="http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/phatmass"]http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/phatmass[/url] [/size] [size=5]League ID#: 504863 Password: tacos, so very tasty and good for you,[/size] [size=4] [b]The Teams:[/b] dUSt Busters = me christopher's dad = allis-challmers Damage Inc. = Didymus Deadmeat = knightec The GodFathers = God the Father The Band = XIX Marian Defenders = goldenchild17 Lasalettes = stbernardLT Prodeji Dev = revprodeji ApolloTX = Apollo Seraphic Soldiers = Seven77 [color="#FF0000"] Howling Monkeys = ??? Fontgombault = ???[/color] [/size] [b]PRIZES!!![/b] [b]1st place:[/b] 3 phatmass t-shirts of your choice AND the upcoming phatmass 2007 hoodie [b]2nd place:[/b] 2 phatmass t-shirts of your choice [b]3rd place:[/b] 1 phatmass t-shirt of your choice
XIX Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 (edited) We need the password and the league ID number to join... THANKS for putting this together though! Oops. See revised post. Edited August 19, 2007 by dUSt
dUSt Posted August 20, 2007 Author Posted August 20, 2007 Okay, who's who? dUSt Busters - me Norristown Blues - ??? Marian Defenders - ??? The GodFathers - ???
goldenchild17 Posted August 21, 2007 Posted August 21, 2007 (edited) double post... Edited August 21, 2007 by goldenchild17
dUSt Posted August 23, 2007 Author Posted August 23, 2007 I added prizes to be awarded at the end of the season.
allis-challmers Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 [quote]The Teams (as of Aug 23): dUSt Busters = me christopher's dad = ??? Damage Inc. = Didymus Deadmeat = knightec The GodFathers = God the Father Norristown Blues = XIX Marian Defenders = goldenchild17[/quote] I am Christopher's dad. [quote]PRIZES!!! 1st place: 3 phatmass t-shirts of your choice AND the upcoming phatmass 2007 hoodie 2nd place: 2 phatmass t-shirts of your choice 3rd place: 1 phatmass t-shirt of your choice[/quote] Cool prizes I think that you outdone yourself dust
Didymus Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 the auto-pick is automatic as long as I'm pre-ranked to an extent, correct? It didn't look like I had to check a certain box or anything if I knew I was going to miss all or part of the draft.
XIX Posted August 24, 2007 Posted August 24, 2007 Even if you aren't pre-ranked, it will draft according to the default rankings. Those rankings are fine and you will get by but they aren't exactly ideal. I would recommend pre-ranking at least some of your players if you can't make the draft.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now