An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dwarf's Member Gets Stuck To Vacuum Cleaner

cappie

[quote name='Paladin D' post='1365437' date='Aug 21 2007, 01:20 AM']I'm not gonna hire that guy to clean my floors.[/quote]
I would guess he'll stay a long, long way from vacuums for a while.

:mellow:

IrishSalesian

[quote name='Noel's angel' post='1365499' date='Aug 21 2007, 10:14 AM']They use some sort of fluid that softens the glue. I'm sure getting it off wasn't a fun experience...[/quote]
Probably will be a bit tender for the next week or so...

[quote name='dUSt' post='1365587' date='Aug 21 2007, 10:26 AM'][mod]we know -777[/mod][/quote]

*falls off the couch in laughter*

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1365294' date='Aug 20 2007, 11:29 PM']Wow does that smell of elderberries
:saint:[/quote]

*rim shot*

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1365294' date='Aug 20 2007, 10:29 PM']Wow does that smell of elderberries
:saint:[/quote]
Now we know why nature abhors a vacuum.

Groo the Wanderer

I was gonna post about how that happened to me once....but it didn't too weird even for me.

hot stuff on the other hand.....

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1367040' date='Aug 21 2007, 10:18 PM']I was gonna post about how that happened to me once....but it didn't too weird even for me.
hot stuff on the other hand.....[/quote]

HEY!!!! :annoyed:

It was dusty

When I was 7, I went to Bucky Dent's baseball camp in Pompano Beach. On one day of this week-long camp, I forgot to wear a cup. And, on this day, Bucky Dent himself was going to be hitting groundballs to us third baseman. Well, he hit a linedrive to me and it hit me right it in the crotch. I was hurting so badly, but the embarassment was the worst. The poor athletic trainer seemed so uncomfortable with the examination process.

Suffice to say, I had a bruise for weeks. And I stopped playing baseball not too long after.